Part Time Jobs in Lower Hutt WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Moneybox Limited
Supporting The Manager of the General Insurance Team. Varied tasks, across a significant customer base. Tight-Knit team in a fast paced environment.
- Dynamic Environment, Fun Small Team
- Significant Customer Interface
- Flexible Hours
This is a featured jobat QT Wellington
QT Wellington is looking for a superstar Maintenance Assistant to support the rooms, apartments, hotel and food & beverage operations.
- Calling all maintenance all rounders!
- Someone who can lend a hand to anything and everything
- Attention to detail and personal presentation a must!
Listed two days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Busy Reception role with HR Administration duties. Part time, 3 days per week. Variety, no two days the same. Offices in CBD, close to train station.
- Part time role working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- 8.30am to 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Wellington CBD, beautiful harbour views
Listed nine days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Bring your customer service skills to this great, gutsy and side-by-side contact centre based in Lower Hutt
- Great culture and working environment
- Part-time hours that work for you
- Inbound contact centre – the voice of Kiwibank
Listed two days agoat Yourlife Limited
Outbound role.Engage with potential clients to generate business growth in a supportive work environment where your contribution will be truly valued.
- Excellent hourly rate
- Award winning employer
- Work remotely, choose your hours
Listed eleven days agoat Kiwibank
Are you looking for a permanent part-time role to utilise your phone-based customer service skills? Read on...
- Part-time, five hours per day (25 hours per week) with actual hours negotiable
- Lower Hutt location
- Join our friendly, highly skilled Insurance team
Listed nine days agoat Pact Group
If you want to make a difference in the lives of youth recovering from mental illness or alcohol & other drug addictions then this is the role for you
- Creating opportunities for young people to live fulfilling lives.
- Working with a team of passionate staff to help individuals achieve their goals.
- Assigned a company vehicle, in addition to a laptop and cell phone.
Listed two days agoat Worser Bay SchoolWe seek a motivated, mature and capable person/s to join our learning support team as a teacher aide/ learning assistant. Listed two days agoat Australasian College for Emergency Medicine
This position supports the New Zealand Faculty and its related activities, acting as a point of contact for Partnership, Policy & advocacy inquiries.
- Wellington-based position.
- Part-time for 30 hours per week.
- Permanent position.
Listed six days agoat Wise Group
Are you looking for a role where you can contribute to making a difference to the lives of others?
- Part-time position working 24 hours per week
- Working Monday to Friday
- Based in Pipitea, Wellington
Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
20 hours a week. Flexible days and hours. General administration and support. Supportive team environment.
- 20 hours a week
- 6-8 week assignment
- Wellington CBD
Listed seventeen days agoat JB Hi Fi Pty Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Australasia's largest and fastest growing Electronic and Home Entertainment retailer - JB Hi-Fi!
- Work/life balance
- Career progression
- Generous staff discounts
Listed nineteen days agoat Chilton Saint James SchoolChilton Saint James School is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Uniform Shop Assistant to join our team of Support Staff. Listed four days agoat Rewa Rewa SchoolPart-time Teacher Aide for primary student with special learning needs. Listed four days agoat Tourism New Zealand
Are you enthusiastic with outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills at your core and looking for a role that offers flexibility?
- Based Auckland or Wellington
- In-depth understanding of information management systems
- This could be the role for you
Listed three days agoat Spotlight Ltd
This is a permanent position, which would suit mature, hard working individuals with at least 6 months retail & customer service experience.
- Part-time positions available (required to work weekends)
- Experience in Furnishings, Sewing and/or Manchester products is an advantage
- Team players with a positive attitude & passion for assisting customers required
Listed three days agoat Parliamentary Service
Our Visitor Centre have an opportunity for an Assistant to join our team as the front face to visitors within Parliament.
- Take the opportunity to work in the heart of Parliament
- Join a team of passionate professionals
- Fixed-term till February 2020
Listed three days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Skilled Administrator needed to support a busy team. Working on Property Development projects and maintenance work. Great work/life balance on offer.
- 20 hours a week, across 4 or 5 days, Thorndon location
- Varied tasks with plenty of people contact
- Working within the Not for Profit sector
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
Reception role Monday, Tuesday and Friday,meet and greet, make and amend appointments, taking payments, use specialised S/W, other admin tasks
- Friendly CBD working environment
- Great customers
- excellent working facilties
Listed ten days agoat City OsteopathsWe are seeking an enthusiastic and positive person. Enjoy a busy role with lots of people interaction, very friendly, supportive Osteopathic practice. Listed thirteen days agoat Rodd & GunnRodd & Gunn Queensgate - Two Permanent Part Time Stylists required to work a combination of Friday & weekends - flexibility to do extra a huge bonus!
Receive new jobs for this search by email