Contract/Temp Jobs in Lower Hutt WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Health
This role offers a challenging and interesting opportunity supporting the operations of the Medicinal Cannabis Agency.
- Fixed-term until June 2021
- Be part of a professional and committed team
- Deliver high quality and timely outcomes to a range of stakeholders
This is a featured jobat Sidekicker
We are on the hunt for Field and Maintenance technicians to be part of launching a major E-mobility service in Wellington!
- Join an exciting e-mobility company to launch in Auckland
- Fast paced, high achieving and fun work environment
- Safe and supportive working environment
Listed two days agoat EQUIP Recruitment Ltd
Recycling Sorters - Lower Hutt based
- Work locally in the Hutt Valley
- Reliable weekly pay
- On site parking
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Justice
Play an important part in helping to keep our communities safe and ensuring our justice system is fair and credible.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to dealing with people.
- You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people.
- Make an enormous difference to the victims through what you do.
Listed five days agoat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Unique contract opportunity to join our small team of experts and learn from the best!
- Exceptional six month fixed term opportunity!
- Monday to Friday only! No weekend work required!
- Highly experienced team! Diverse opportunity to increase your expertise!
Listed one day agoat Bowls Wellington Inc.The Competition and Admnistration Manager is responsible for the succesful running of bowls competitions and general administrative duties. Listed eight days agoat Zephyr ConsultingAre you a Support Analyst/Help Desk Extraordinaire. Experienced with level 1 & Level 2 support in IT environment with outstanding customer service? Listed four days agoat Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
We are looking for a strong communicator to join our Digital and ICT team, which provides management and support of HUD's technology environment.
- 6 months fixed term contract
- Experience in Microsoft 365 support and administration required
- Utilise your communication and problem-solving skills
Listed five hours agoat Private Advertiser
Your Role is to be at the forefront of our Display and Visual Merchandising company.
- Top Hourly Rate
- Flexible working hours
- Casual employment, which is project based as and when needed
Listed eleven hours agoat Ministry of Justice
Do you have experience in training project management.
- If you have experience in training project management.
- Passion for detail and customer service to join us.
- Solutions-focused, quality communicator.
Listed seven days agoat Tech Resource People LimitedDesktop Deployment people needed for major corporate client, need to be flexible to travel the country, 4 month contract, $25 -$30 per hour Listed seven days agoat Comspek International Limited
Our leading NZ client are looking for experienced Helpdesk Support Engineers to join their Wellington based team
- 3 month contract
- Monitoring / log calls / process requests / customer focused
- Contract Assignment - Immediate Start
Listed eleven hours agoat Finite920
Work on an exciting and new initiative that will make NZ a better place.
- Transformation Programme
- Business Facing
- Hourly Rate Contract
Listed four days agoat Kelly ServicesEntry level temporary administration opportunity located Wellington CBD. Listed one day agoat NZ Transport Agency
6 months fixed term contract available
- 6 months fixed term contract available
- Opportunity to utilise your official correspondence experience
- Wellington location
Listed eight days agoat Kitomba
Start your 2020 IT journey within an NZ based software company. We love applicants with previous customer service experience in retail or hospitality!
- 12 month fixed term contract (11am - 7.30pm shift)
- Entry level role for customer services superstar
- Full System Training Provided
Listed four days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to take on this busy and varied role based in the Hutt Valley.
- Hutt Valley Location- Trentham
- ASAP Start
Listed ten hours agoat GBL Personnel
Immediate start supporting high performing manager - 6 month temporary assignment requiring your strong administration and organisational experience.
- Supporting a Senior Executive
- 6 month+ assignment
- $45+ per hour
Listed seven days agoat Diving New Zealand
The DNZ Administrator & Coordinator will carry out the day to day administrative activities of DNZ for the Board and committees and liaise with clubs.
- Sports Administration
- Auckland, Wellington, Hamiliton, Christchurch, Dunedin
- Nationwide position - can be performed from anywhere in New Zealand
Listed four days agoat The Recruitment Network Ltd
The Wellington region's event calendar is as vibrant as ever! Join our industry leading events team for weddings, game day, concerts, VIP dinners...
- Immediate Start - “Ready to work today? We can help you with this!”
- Premier Venues across Wellington
- Holiday pay paid as you work
Listed three hours agoat Kitomba
Use your experience and creativity to design everything for Kitomba’s brand from digital and print advertising to collateral and promotional items.
- NZ’s leading software company within the salon and spa industry
- Join a vibrant and fresh marketing team for 9 month Contract
- Be part of a company that is growing internationally
Listed one day agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Busy and varied temp role working in a high volume, fast paced environment. Immediate start, minimum 3 month Temp assignment - possibly longer
- Put your exceptional admin and co-ordination expertise to full utilisation
- Are you a quick thinking, natural multi-tasker who works at a fast pace
- Do you…think outside the box and thrive having a busy, varied workload?
Receive new jobs for this search by email