Full Time Jobs in Kelston AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Earthwise
You will analyse and interpret data to identify market insights and trends, providing actionable recommendations to drive business improvement
- One of NZ’s eco-friendly pioneers, with market leading brands
- A key role to identify opportunities and drive business improvement
- A fun, passionate, high performing team that aims to win!
This is a featured jobat Crawford & CompanyAre you looking for a job where your superb customer service skills can make a real impact on people's lives? Listed one hour agoat Cin7
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and want to progress and kick start their career in 2020.
- Level-up opportunity in a global SaaS Company!
- Auckland Central City location
- Diverse & dynamic workplace
Listed seven days agoat C3 Post Trade
Passionate about technology & people? We're seeking switched-on Operations Engineers who demonstrate a strong problem-solving mindset to join us!
- Provide Application support for our global SaaS platform in an entry level role
- Close knit and high performing team culture
- Custom built offices based in Ponsonby
Listed one day agoat Foodstuffs North Island Ltd- Join a future focused IT team in a role that focuses on Level 2/3 IT support using SCCM, PowerShell Scripting, and O365. Listed one day agoat National Hauora CoalitionAn opportunity has opened for full-time Data Analyst within our Mōhio Group. This junior role is a varied mix data management, reporting analysis. Listed seven days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandResolver Group means 90% fixed-on-first. Can you do that? Listed eight hours agoat Fujitsu New ZealandOpportunity for a Systems Engineer to work with a brand-new enterprise level client in Auckland. Listed six hours agoat Fraedom
Fraedom - a VISA entity - is a Fintech company providing payments and transaction solutions to corporate customers in a B2B space.
- Global Fintech - Subsidiary of Visa Inc.
- A truly diverse culture where sense of belonging and inclusion is a big focus.
- Work with enterprise level banks / products across the globe
Listed one day agoat West Auckland Trust Services
Are you an Administrator extraordinaire with flare and energy, ready to grow your career and work for one of West Auckland's largest employers?
- Career development opportunities
- Team discounts & 4% Kiwisaver
- Life Insurance and many more
Listed one day agoat Marine Deals Ltd.
Are you fast-paced yet able to remain focused when the pressure is on? We are growing rapidly and need more staff URGENTLY!
- Work with a fantastic team
- Energetic and focused environment
- Work with fishing, diving and boating gear
Listed one day agoat Bureau Limited
Newly created role in a well established and growing company that is passionate about what it does.
- Well Established Business
- Newly Created Role
- West Auckland Location
Listed one day agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.
Heartland is looking for a motivated techie to join our growing IT team!
- After a leader who values training?
- Want to work with a company that's focussed on new technology?
- Value a strong culture and community focus?
Listed one hour agoat Regional Facilities Auckland (RFA)
Manage the zoo's birds and bird keeper team
- Demonstrate exceptional care for wildlife
- Maintain innovative and imaginative exhibits.
- Lead and manage relevant projects with diverse team members
Listed one day agoat Fuji Xerox NZWe're looking for a new Technology Services Administrator to join our team and provide user account management & IT procurement services to Fuji Xerox Listed seventeen hours agoat Infosys limitedWork on a variety of critical client engagements with some of Infosys largest and most successful clients in New Zealand. Listed six hours agoat Southern Cross Hospitals
Southern Cross Hospitals' North Harbour is seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join their team. Full time position available.
- Subsidised health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas and New Year breaks
Receive new jobs for this search by email