Jobs in Kaiwharawhara WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Reception role Monday, Tuesday and Friday,meet and greet, make and amend appointments, taking payments, use specialised S/W, other admin tasks
- Friendly CBD working environment
- Great customers
- excellent working facilties
This is a featured jobat The Learning Junction Limited
Join the 10 Behaviours of Successful People team and combine your passion for making a difference with your talent for sales.
- Relationship builder with a proven track record of sales
- Corporate learning and development – world-class learning solutions
- Full-time, Wellington-based, great small team, friendly, collaborative
Listed two days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers over the phone. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a banking career with ANZ.
- Do you love providing solutions and exceptional service for customers?
- Join a warm and friendly culture where values really matter!
- Flexibility with remote working
Listed nineteen hours agoat TEAM Asparona
We are looking for an enthusiastic, capable and well organised office administrator to manage office admin and support our consultants
- A great, friendly team in a flexible environment
- Good opportunity to grow and develop skills
- Central Location, just off Lambton Quay
Listed sixteen hours agoat AJ Park
We have an entry role in our Case and Data team for a fixed-term of 12 months.
- Entry level assistant - fixed-term
- Intellectual property
Listed two days agoat one eighty recruitment
Are you a recent graduate wanting to work in a fast paced, corporate environment? This could be the role to kick-start you career!
- Career progression opportunities
- Could suit a recent graduate
- $50-$60k depending on experience
Listed eight days agoat New Zealand PolicePayment Reconciliation Officer Wellington Salary Range: $49,158 - $66,507 Multiple Roles Available Permanent, Full Time Police Employee Job ... Listed ten hours agoat Office of the OmbudsmanAre you a motivated intermediate graphic designer looking to use your skills and experience to help us reach new audiences Listed twelve hours agoat InterContinental Wellington
We are looking for a Part-Time Conference & Events Attendant (with potential full-time capacity) to join our vibrant team!
- Genuine opportunity to grow your career
- Work with a company that prides itself on giving you room to be yourself
- Free duty meals and laundered uniforms
Listed fifteen hours agoat Kitomba
A intermediate levelled position that will provide technical support and training for our salon and spa users.
- Room to Grow & Develop your Tech skills
- Full Time Salary + Bonuses provided
- NZ founded & based software house
Listed two days agoat Powerco
Play a key role in being the face of our brand, coordinating gas connection processes and delivering amazing customer service.
- Provide quality customer service via all forms of communication
- Bring your top-notch problem-solving skills and experience
- Join our great office environment with flexi working hours
Listed thirteen hours agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
This is an amazing opportunity to join an organisation that provides in-house training, has an amazing culture, and recognises people's hard work
- Join a fun and vibrant team
- Multiple permanent positions available now
- Great salary
Listed twelve hours agoat StraitNZ
We are looking for a hardworking Storeperson to join our team at StraitNZ!
- Growth opportunities
- Great team culture
- Wellington location
Listed twelve days agoat Vodafone New Zealand
If you like solving problems and taking care of people, working in our Enterprise Service Desk team could be your calling.
- Are you good at solving problems and have an interest in technology?
- Utilise your customer service experience and tech savvy skills!
- Start your career with Vodafone as a Service Desk Analyst!
Listed thirteen hours agoat Lumino The DentistsOur close-knit and social team at Courtenay Place are looking for a part-time (23 hours per week) Receptionist. Listed fourteen hours agoat NZDF
Bring your excellent communication and customer service skills to the Defence Recruiting team and be the first point of contact for all enquires.
- Are you an excellent communicator?
- 20 hours per week
- Wellington CBD location
Listed one day agoat Carrier New Zealand LtdThis is a customer services/Warehouse support role based in our Wellington Store in Ngauranga Gorge. Listed five days agoat Spark Business Wellington
Business Account Support at Spark working alongside Account Managers in a dynamic and exciting team
- Join an exciting team!
- Be part of a winning brand
Listed twenty hours agoat CAA/Avsec
We are looking for a senior Manager to lead our people function
- Transformational senior HR leadership role
- Be part of an organisation focused on making a significant impact
- Play a key role in driving improved performance
Listed twelve hours agoat H2R Consulting
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and confident Accounts Payable people for a variety of work with our clients.
- Experienced accounts payable people required
- Temp, fixed term and perm opportunities
- Wellington CBD locations
Receive new jobs for this search by email