Healthcare & Medical, Computer Operators Jobs in Hastings Central Hawkes BaySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Acurity Health Group Ltd
Royston Hospital, Hastings is seeking Ward Assistant / Orderly to join our friendly professional teams.
- Assist with the daily efficient running of the ward
- Be part of a supportive and professional environment
- Morning and afternoon teas provided
Listed seventeen hours agoat Hastings Health CentreWe are keen to speak with Urgent Care Physicians who wish to work in our walk-in Urgent Care Clinic at our brand new facility. Listed ten days agoat TRG Imaging
Based in Hastings, but also required to cover Gisborne, we are looking for a Charge Mammographer
- Charge Mammographer
- Full Time
Listed twelve hours agoat Presbyterian Support East Coast
We are looking for an experienced leader and manager to continue to keep older people healthy and connected in their communities.
- Award-winning care provider
- Competitive salary
Listed nineteen days agoat Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga has an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker keen to be part of an innovative organisation
- Kaupapa Maori and whanau friendly organisation
- Values driven
- Being a part of an amzing team
Listed fifteen days agoat Health Hawkes Bay
Opportunity for someone with a commitment to improvement, the pursuit of equity, and excellence in health care delivery.
- Working in primary care health sector
- Supporting General Practice
- Innovation and improvement
Listed twenty nine days agoat Cranford Hospice
Do you have an interest in palliative care and want to join a team that is passionate about supporting our community to care for their dying?
- Live and work in the beautiful Hawke's Bay region
- Be part of a small multi-disciplinary team providing person centred care
- Learn more about symptom assessment
Listed two days agoat Omni Health
Experienced Practice Nurse wanted for small urban General Practice
- Full-time or Job-Share
- Monday - Friday, 0830am-5.00pm / 0900am-5.30pm
Listed sixteen hours agoat Omni Health
We are looking for GP cover for a small solo GP General Practice in Hastings, in the sunny Hawke’s Bay from 22 August to 06 September 2019
- Two weeks GP Locum Cover in the beautiful Hawke's Bay
- Thursday 22nd August to Friday 6th September 2019
Listed eleven days agoat RWR Health
RN position available within Hastings based dementia/psychogeriatric 69 bed facility. strong clinical support, learning and dvpt opportunities
- Committed to your career, learning and development
- Strong and experienced new clinical management team for support
- Hastings based, nationwide career opportunities
Listed sixteen hours agoat Green Cross Health
General Practitioners to join our teams at The Doctors Napier, The Doctors Greenmeadows and The Doctors Westshore clinics
- Provide full range of primary care services to our large and diverse population
- Flexible hours of work
- Join our supportive and professional medical team
Listed four days agoat Green Cross Health
Work closely within our Nursing team to provide healthcare services to all our patients and their families.
- Provide healthcare services to our patients and their families.
- Join our team as a Casual Nurse.
- Work on an on call and as needed basis.
Listed eight days agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work as part of a multi-specialty team of professionals and to work in a dynamic and busy unit.
- Be responsible for clinical support of the Villa 6 Nurses and Consultants
- Support the administration staff and unit receptionist
- Receive opportunities for ongoing professional development
Listed two days agoat ExtrastaffHealthcare Assistant required for Aged Care facilities Listed twelve days agoat Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
We have an exciting opportunity for a Kai Ringahora - Te Whare Pora Navigator to provide support and link clients to relevant support services.
- Family-focused and innovative
- Grounded in cultural values
- Helping our community to achieve their wellbeing goals
Listed nine days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
Take the opportunity to enable Plunket to improve engagement with Maori whanau and our communities.
- Do you have experience providing support in our comunnities?
- Bring your passion for improving health outcomes for children
- Join a supportive working environment
Listed twenty two days agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
Help support discharge of patients from the hospital setting into the person's home setting.
- Do you have experience in leading small teams?
- Set up the logistics, recruitment and policy for the new service
- Enjoy this exciting opportunity at Hawke's Bay District Health Board
Receive new jobs for this search by email