Self Employment, Sales Jobs in Hamilton WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty three hours agoat Greg Tims & Associates
Work with MD, lead sales planning, delivery & team development, strong relationship mgmt, FMCG/DIY customers, personable, great culture
- National Role - Outdoor Lifestyle Products
- Leading Distributor for Blue Chip Clients
- Strong Brands & Market Presence
Listed three days agoat Vodafone Retail
Exciting opportunity for a driven manager to advance their career, smash sales and enjoy working in a fun, team environment!
- Exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced & tech environment.
- Lead your dynamic, established, successful, teams.
- An attractive salary package.
Listed four days agoat Tony Fraser-JonesIf you’re someone DYNAMIC looking for your next career move, I’ve got a very cool opportunity. Listed nine days agoat G.J. Gardner Homes
New Home Consultant working for New Zealand's favourite home builder. Make a difference in your community by helping turn customer dreams into reality
- New Zealand's favourite builder
- Exciting and fast paced industry
Listed nine days agoat PGG Wrightson
We're looking for someone to partner with Maori trusts as the primary contact to implement agreed farm development plans.
- Play a key role in assisting Iwi to live and work on their land
- Bring your strong understanding of Maori culture
- Receive great employee benefits
Listed eight days agoat Analytica Laboratories LtdLeading top line growth as we service diverse markets across food, the environment, and occupational health Listed three days agoat ZealdZeald is looking for a contracted BDM / Account Manager with an excellent blend of hunting and farming skills and great consultative selling skills. Listed twelve days agoat CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Amazing opportunity to join our practice segment team in Hamilton, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow customer satisfaction.
- Full-time, permanent role based in our Hamilton office
- Develop and execute account strategies with potential employers of CAANZ
- Opportunity to be help deliver exceptional member value
Listed seventeen days agoat Vodafone New Zealand
Join our Vodafone Business team with this role based in Hamilton as an Account Manager extraordinaire!
- Are you a self-starter and passionate about what you do?
- Bring your account management skills and ability to build strong relationships!
- Benefits that make a difference!
Listed eighteen days agoat Solar Partners NZ Ltd The Sales Manager role forms an integral part of the Solar Partners team and will directly contribute to New Zealand's renewable energy revolution.
This is a Full Time joblocation: WaikatoWaikatoarea: HamiltonHamilton$90,000 - $119,999 base plus commissionclassification: SalesSalessubClassification: ManagementManagement
Listed eleven days agoat Fairview Motors Limited
For more than 11 years Fairview Mazda have been selling and servicing new and used Mazda vehicles in the Waikato.
- Great $$ package including retainer, commission and a company car
- Huge earning potential within a family owned workplace
- Selling stock that other dealers dream of having
Listed eight days agoat Muster Limited
We have several positions for New and Used Vehicle Sales Executives in Hamilton. These are high-paying roles with uncapped commissions and a company
- Uncapped Earning Potential
- Company Car/Fuel/Phone
- Great Brands
Listed seventeen days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
With a great solution to promote, this role will excite motivated BDMs. The $$ are AMAZING! 2nd yr earning potential is over $200K. Some earning $250K
- Proven experience in identifying new business opportunities. Hunter Mentality!
- AMAZING package - $80K + Com, plus Car & Comm - Top earners $250K+
- Well known company with great solution set for mainly SME market
Listed twenty two days agoat Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd
Seeking an experienced commercial vehicle or heavy truck vehicle salesperson to join this nationally represented truck dealership
- Top truck commercial group
- Two superb locations up for grabs
- Proven heavy vehicle sales experience essential
Receive new jobs for this search by email