Self Employment, Government & Defence, Community Services & Development Jobs in Hamilton WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Parentline Charitable Trust
Identify needs of whanau within our community. Develop a volunteer base and services, at Parentline, under the umbrella of Supergrans Aoteroa.
- Exciting new intiative, Flexible working hours (30 hours per week)
- Supportive fun team environment
- Make a difference in our community
Listed seven days agoat Wise Group
Join our youth focused team to help support young people and provide health and wellbeing services in a homelike environment.
- Full-time positions available in our residential support service.
- Tuesday- Saturday, 7.00am- 3.30pm
- Support young people to build confidence, resilience and wellbeing.
Listed one day agoat New Zealand Red Cross
We have an exciting opportunity for an Employer Liaison in our Pathways to Employment programme working with former refugees in Hamilton, Waikato
- Permanent Role
- Full Time Position
- Largest Humanitarian Organisation
Listed ten days agoat The Taiohi Toa Trust
Case worker will recruit and train volunteer mentors, then help facilitate and monitor supportive relationships with the young people.
- Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
- Do you enjoy working with young people and their whanau?
- Are you a great communicator?
Listed ten days agoat Spectrum Care
Do you want a rewarding job where you get to make a positive difference to peoples lives? If the answer is yes we would love to hear from you!
- Do you have a passion for helping people?
- Full-time, part-time and casual work
- Multiple sites across the Waikato and Tauranga
Listed one day agoat Oranga Tamariki
Oranga Tamariki are looking for a planning, development and implementation lead to work in conjunction with community-based providers.
- This is a senior role working across the region
- Ability to build your network within the community
- The opportunity to take ownership from start to finish implementations
Listed ten days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
We have an exciting opportunity in our Pathways to Settlement programme for Volunteer coordinator in Hamilton.
- Permanent - Part Time Position
- 22.5 Hrs/Week
- Hamilton Based
Listed eight days agoat National Advocacy TrustTo resolve complaints between the parties & promoting the Code of Health & Disability Services Consumers' Rights through formal education & networking Listed seven days agoat Te Roopu TaurimaDo your bit for the community in a culturally rich and diverse organisation and feel rewarded! Listed eight days agoat Catholic Family Support ServiceThe primary function of the Social Worker is to provide an effective and efficient social work service to clients in the community. Listed ten days agoat Community Living TrustWorking across a fortnightly roster, you will be an empathetic person supporting people with intellectual disabilities in your local community. Listed two days agoat Join Our Team
We need someone who is organised, personable and able to make Te Ao Maaori relatable for staff and Councillors while also supporting the community.
- Do you have tenacity and a passion to bring our vision to life?
- Lead and empower teams in the development of Te Ao Maaori
- Be a key contributor to our change
Listed nine days agoat Oranga Tamariki
This role engages with tamariki and rangatahi and their whānau and works closely with community partners and Care and Protection social workers.
- Flexible work opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Rewarding and challenging work that truly makes a difference
Listed one day agoat Hamilton City Council
Hamilton City Council is looking for an innovative and visionary leader to take one of our regulatory teams into higher levels of performance.
- Work in the heart of Hamilton's CBD
- Join a close-knit team to make a difference & improve the safety of Hamiltonians
- Inspire, influence and drive positive change
Listed ten days agoat Hamilton City Council
Utilise opportunities to collaborate and promote sustainable travel behaviour within Hamilton City Council and external workplaces.
- Passionate about sustainable travel?
- Dynamic and diverse organisation
- Join our fun and supportive team
Listed ten days agoat Department of Conservation
Seeking a highly motivated and suitably qualified person to join our team
- Contribute to crucial and meaningful conservation work
- Join a supportive workplace with excellent team culture and rewarding vision
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
Listed eight hours agoat NZ Transport Agency
Champion compliance to create safer vehicles
- Apply your technical knowledge and skills in the vehicle safety environment
- Plan and lead audits into areas of high risk and non-compliance
- Hamilton and adjacent regions
Receive new jobs for this search by email