Call Centre & Customer Service, Pickers & Packers Jobs in Hamilton WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
We’re on the lookout for switched on team players with an interest in all things farming and passion for delivering outstanding customer service!
- Get your foot in the door with one of New Zealand’s largest companies
- Accelerate your career in a role offering tangible development opportunities
- Be the face of the business, directly supporting our farmer owners
Listed two days agoat BidfoodTo process & invoice customer orders, maximise sales opportunities and resolve any customer concerns or complaints. Listed ten hours agoat NEXTMOVE Recruitment
If you have a great attitude, hardworking, and willing to take ownership then you’ll fit right into this busy team! Read on for more information.....
- Fabulous opportunity - Great organisation
- Busy, fast paced environment
- 2x positions available - 1x immediate start & 1x early January start
Listed six hours agoat Hamilton City Council
Libraries are so much more than books and resources; they are busy, vibrant community spaces.
- Looking for your next opportunity in customer services?
- Host our vibrant community space
- Dynamic and diverse organisation
Listed four days agoat TRTA role that will see you servicing customers one minute,working with commercial vehicles the next,and processing orders and dispatching goods the next Listed eight days agoat HR Connect Ltd
Be the first point of call with our online customers across each of our brands, going above & beyond to give them the best experience possible
- Growing Company
- Iconic NZ Brand
- Central Hamilton Location
Listed eight days agoat ACC
Be responsible for maximising the performance of service delivery to clients through management of workload allocation and resources.
- Bring your effective real time/ workload management experience
- Analyse data and generate actionable insight
- Receive great career progression opportunities
Listed eleven days agoat Inland Revenue
Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference
- Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference
- Te Rapa location
- Fixed Term until June 2020
Listed seven days agoat Asset Recruitment Ltd
We are looking for candidates who are pace and urgency focussed with the ability to work in a task-based environment
- Immediate start
- Contract until February 2020
- Fast-paced contact centre environment
Listed nine days agoat The Warehouse Limited & Warehouse Stationery
We are looking for customer service focused candidates to join our team! Immediate start !
- Fixed term role till Feb 2020!
- Melville location!
- Great team discounts as part of the group
Listed fourteen days agoat Midlands Health Network
Grab this opportunity to help our Digital Team take the Patient Access Centre and the provider service centre to the next level
- Do you understand exceptional customer experience?
- Do you understand the digital world?
- We want you!
Listed nine days agoat Torpedo7
Love the great outdoors? and have experience in customer service, either face to face or phone based - this might be the role for you!
- Iconic New Zealand brand!
- Great team discounts as part of the group!
- Fixed term role through to Feb 2020
Listed seven days agoat Randstad - Contact CentreWe are looking for a dynamic customer service team leader to work within a well known construction company in Hamilton. Listed eighteen days agoat Prolife FoodsProlife Foods is one of New Zealand’s largest, privately owned food manufacturers. We are looking for our next Customer Services Star to join our team Listed three days agoat Anzor Fasteners
Dealing with our trade customers selling quality fasteners. Ongoing learning. Great team.
- Varied role
- Small, hard working team
- 100% NZ owned & operated
Listed twenty one days agoat Geeks2U Pty Limited
We're looking for customer service fanatics to join our team in our not-your-average-call-centre, from the comfort and convenience of your own home!
- Work from home anywhere in New Zealand!
- Dynamic, fast-paced, inbound call centre role
- Great support, culture and career opportunities!
Listed seven days agoat Waikato Regional CouncilAre you an experienced people leader who has customers at the heart of everything you do? Listed twenty eight days agoat Civtec LimitedDo you enjoy working in a busy environment, can you think on your feet and are you great at multi-tasking? If you answered yes please keep reading!
Receive new jobs for this search by email