Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in Hamilton Waikato
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat INEX Metals
Seeking an enthusiastic person interested in further training and development.
- A small team based in Hamilton
- Training and future development opportunities
- Successful privately-owned company
Listed three days agoat BBC TechnologiesWe are seeking a self-motivated and energetic person to join our busy stores team Listed three days agoat Crown Worldwide (NZ) LtdAn exciting opportunity has arisen to work casual, flexible hours assisting relocating individuals and families. Listed two days agoat Asset Recruitment Ltd
We are recruiting for a range of temporary roles for day and afternoon shifts
- 40+ hours per week
- Ongoing roles
- Competitive Payrates
Listed two days agoat Superior Personnel LtdCustomer Care Representative | Permanent Opportunity | Are you looking for that next step up in your career? Listed four days agoat Geeks2U Pty Limited
We're looking for customer service fanatics to join our team in our not-your-average-call-centre, from the comfort and convenience of your own home!
- Work from home anywhere in New Zealand!
- Dynamic, fast-paced, inbound call centre role
- Great support, culture and career opportunities!
Listed six days agoat New Zealand Post LimitedIn this role, you are critical in engaging our workforce in the processing/delivery of our customer's mail and parcels in a timely and efficient way. Listed two days agoat Asset Recruitment LtdGreat opportunities to start immediately for the right candidates Listed two days agoat CallCentre People
Are you keen to help people? Do you enjoy making a difference in other people's lives whilst working from the comfort of your own home?
- Competitive Hourly Rates and Bonuses!
- Work from the comfort of your own home!
- ASAP start available!
Listed nine days agoat HR Connect Ltd
Opportunity to showcase your superb administration and customer service skills. Hamilton or Te Kuiti based. Great team environment.
- Hamilton or Te Kuiti based
- Close knit team
- Monday to Friday
Listed eleven days agoat New Zealand Post LimitedProvide world class mail and parcel pickup and delivery. You will be operating an e-vehicle which is a ground breaking new approach. Listed nine days agoat Alignz Recruitment
Our client manufacture and distribute world-class outdoor products throughout Australasia and the Pacific. If you would like to be a part of an expand
- Great team environment with opportunities for further development
- Opportunities for Temp-Perm or Direct Permanent roles!
- Great money for the right individual
Listed nine days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentWe have a number of clients looking for a variety of warehousing positions! Listed three days agoat Affco NZ
Become a valued member of our industry leading Export team; specifically across our wider logistics and documentation function.
- Do you have strong organisational and communication skills?
- Are you a fast learner in internal and external computer systems and processes?
- Bring your ability to work with multiple key stakeholders
Listed nine days agoat New Zealand Post LimitedIn this role, you are critical in engaging our workforce in the processing/delivery of our customer's mail and parcels in a timely and efficient way. Listed ten days agoat Alignz Recruitment
We are currently recruiting for a Storeperson to join our client's day shift team. This position is ongoing with the potential to go permanent.
- Great Team
- Excellent environment
Listed twelve days agoat APL
We are building a sustainable for future generations to benefit from and are recognised for our pioneering and innovative approach.
- Our customer is the NZ building industry.
- We are appreciative of the contribution that each of us makes.
- We are people focussed and always one step ahead.
Listed two days agoat Dairy Goat Co-op (NZ) LtdConsistent business growth means we need more process operators to join the DGC Blending team - a progressive, successful company with a great culture Listed eleven days agoat Triangle Recruitment Ltd
Excellent Customer Service Representatives wanted! With fantastic telephone manners, ability and passion to provide outstanding customer service!
- 1-3 month assignment
- Starts 18th February
- Commitment and reliability are key!
Listed eleven days agoat Civtec Limited
If you enjoy working in a busy environment, have passion for excellence in customers service & want to work a within a great team this is for you.....
- Do you enjoy working in a busy environment?
- Can you think on your feet?
- Do you pride yourself on your multi-tasking skills?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education