Consulting & Strategy, Administration & Office Support Jobs in Hamilton Waikato
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eighteen hours agoat AsureQuality Ltd
Be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks which are key for the effective daily operations of the Movement Control team.
- Are you passionate about New Zealand's primary industry?
- Assist with the eradication of the cattle disease Mycoplasma bovis
- Join a collaborative, high achieving team
Listed seven days agoat LIC
We are kiwi innovators at the forefront of dairy science and we’re looking for talented people to lead us to success in our industry
- World Leading Dairy Organisation
- Fast Paced, Exciting Environment
- Part Time Opportunity
Listed thirteen hours agoat H2R Consulting
Seeking a recruitment administrator to join this large organisation with excellent communications skills and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Seeking a switched-on Recruitment Administrator with excellent drafting skills
- This is a temporary role based in the Waikato (approx. 2 months)
- You will be quick, accurate and technically savvy
Listed thirteen days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Please register your interest in temporary assignments today!
- Varied administrative duties
- Work with exciting brands in the Waikato
- Flexible options
Listed sixteen days agoat Honey New Zealand
Assisting with record management, data entry and document writing to ensure compliance.
- New position offering a variety of data entry and data coordination tasks
- Fast growing, expanding food business
- Opportunities to train and develop new skills
Listed eight days agoat Provida Foods LimitedWe are seeking an individual with a bright and bubbly personality and great admin and organisational skills. Listed seven days agoat The University of WaikatoYou will have specific responsibility for managing key accreditation processes, the assurance of learning programmes and auditing academic policies. Listed twelve days agoat Waikato District Health BoardWe are seeking an enthusiastic Receptionist/Technical Support professional to work at our Dedicated Breast Care and Breast Screening Mobile Services. Listed thirteen days agoat NZHL
We are seeking a bright, energetic person who has a passion for helping people!
- Flexible & autonomous role
- 100% Kiwi owned business
- Well established financial services business
Listed nine days agoat Waikato Occupational Health Consultancy Ltd
At the heart of the business responsibilities include booking and managing client services, scheduling staff on rosters and invoicing accounts.
- Leading Occupational Health Provider in NZ
- Build close working relationships within WOHC operations team
- Located in a busy north Waikato practice
Listed twelve days agoat Wintec (Waikato Institute of Technology)
We're looking for an Information Literacy/ Liaison Librarian with great communication skills and professional commitment to join our team.
- Bring your professional Librarian and information literacy skills
- Be part of the future-focused team turning out work ready graduates
- Join a fast-paced working environment
Listed sixteen days agoat InteractionzThis role will focus on providing professional, confidential, timely and accurate administration and financial support to the organisation. Listed twenty days agoat IHCYou will be a crucial member of the Area Administration Team providing high quality administrative support to the Area/Region in support of the... Listed thirteen days agoat Industrial Site Services Co Ltd
A new Financial Controller role opportunity with the potential to assisting guide the company's growth
- New role with potential to help guide business growth
- Multi branch structure including Australia
- Competitive remuneration
Listed twenty two days agoat WSP Opus
As an all-rounder, you will provide support to the Hamilton Laboratory in the day-to-day functionality of the business.
- Master writing Safe Work Methods Statements.
- Learn how to complete lab sampling and report results.
- Assist with the preparation of tenders and proposals.
Listed thirty days agoat Industrial Site Services Co Ltd
An experienced Accounts Receivable person to make their mark and add value to the team.
- Full Time permanent
- Family owned business
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
Listed twenty nine days agoat Narrows ParkWe are a small team running a non profit Christian Camp. This important role runs the office, assists the director and handles the front desk. Listed twelve days agoat Asset Recruitment Ltd
Managing a small admin/accounts team, this role will have a strong focus on ensuring the overall administration and financial functions operate effici
- Set up and oversee project performance
- Proven accounting and administration experience
- Working in a fast paced environment
Listed twenty nine days agoat Longveld LtdExcellent part time role for an experienced administrator to join a positive team within a professional engineering company.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education