Legal, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in Hamilton WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three hours agoat Kiwi Wealth
Opportunities for Wealth Advisers in various locations to engage clients with professional care & empathy, building long-term trusted relationships.
- Bring your collaborative and proactive expertise
- Join an organisation that is ambitious for New Zealand
- Opportunities available in Wellington, Hamilton and Auckland
Listed four days agoat BNZ
Be responsible for co-designing a national operational support model, and implement it regionally.
- Key, newly-created leadership opportunities
- Design and implement a national operational support model
- Enable the achievement of BNZ's Partnership Banking strategy
Listed four days agoat Tompkins Wake LawyersA newly created role within our property team, we are looking for someone who will become essential to the smooth running of this team Listed four days agoat BNZ
Lead, inspire and motivate a fully integrated business and retail banking team to achieve outstanding performance.
- Newly-created senior leadership opportunity
- Lead and inspire a high-performing team
- Drive an integrated customer experience
Listed one day agoat Department of Conservation
Exciting opportunity for talented people to join our thriving and committed permissions team
- Play a vital role in permissions for use of conservation land
- Join a supportive workplace with excellent team culture and rewarding vision
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
Listed seven days agoat BNZ
Work in an energising environment that is built around our customers.
- Develop and manage relationships with High Net Worth clients
- Make a meaningful contribution to the future growth of Private Bank
- Come join us and let's create great together
Listed eight days agoat HR Connect Ltd
First Credit Union are seeking a fixed term Member Service Consultant for our Hamilton Branch.
- Fixed-term opportunity
- Busy role in a supportive branch
- Great team environment
Listed eight days agoat Norris Ward McKinnon
An organised, motivated and highly capable personal assistant needed to support lawyers in a busy team. Experience in a legal environment preferred.
- Well-established specialist firm
- Collaborative team environment
- Modern central city offices
Listed six days agoat Brook LawStaff Solicitor for Hamilton legal practice. Listed twenty days agoat ASB Bank Limited
Whatever you want in a Home-Lending Career, we can help.
- Multiple roles, locations and environments
- Respected brand and values-based culture
- A transformational agenda underway
Listed twenty six days agoat The Mortgage Lab
We are seeking high-calibre individuals who are looking to work with us in the Mortgage Adviser market. Make the leap to self-employment today.
- Hit the ground running with our ready-made systems and processes
- We pay you the trail income. You get passive income
- Take advantage of our group knowledge and training
Listed twenty six days agoat Into NZLicensed Immigration Adviser Listed twenty days agoat Rabobank
Proactively manage the activities of the Compliance function within Rabobank New Zealand.
- World’s leading food and agribusiness bank
- Proactively lead and manager the NZ Compliance function
- High impact, influential role
Listed eight days agoat Tompkins Wake Lawyers
Seeking dynamic senior Corporate Lawyer with experience in the energy sector and technical area who is keen to join our busy
- Experience in the Energy sector
- Technology law
Listed twenty one days agoat Nielsen LawNielsen Law is seeking a Commercial/Property Solicitor with 5+ years PQE Listed fourteen days agoat Neverman Bennett Lawyers
Looking for a talented and motivated lawyer to join our dynamic commercial property firm
- Be trained by experienced specialist property lawyers
- Be part of a busy high performing team
- Have access to great benefits like carparking, mobile phone, and more
Listed fourteen days agoat The Regions Immigration Law & RecruitmentThe company is continuing to grow and we are seeking an Immigration Lawyer / Senior Licensed Immigration Adviser, to join our Immigration Team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email