Jobs in Hamilton Lake WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat New Zealand Law Society
We are seeking expressions of interest for the position of lay member on a Lawyers Standards Committee (Waikato/Bay of Plenty).
- Use your analytical skills
- The ability to think laterally and critically
- Experience in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
This is a featured jobat InsuranceBase
Are you a positive outgoing person, with great attention to detail and a philosophy that the client comes first, then we would love to hear from you!
- Awesome team culture that thrives with fun and team spirit
- Varied role with opportunity to grow into a sales role
- Flexiable and family orientated employer
Listed one day agoat New Zealand PoliceCustody Officer Hamilton City Area HQ Waikato District Permanent, Full Time Police Employee, Band E $59,634.00 - $80,683.00 Job Requisition 1... Listed eight hours agoat Waikato District Health BoardWe are seeking a full time Booking Clerk on a permanent basis to join our team within the Outpatient Clinics in Meade Clinical Centre. Listed two days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Being part of our team, you will work alongside clients to help awhi them into sustainable employment and other development opportunities.
- A positive and diverse work environment
- Comprehensive training is provided
- On-going professional development
Listed two days agoat Ventura Inn & SuitesHotel Receptionist - Part time This is a busy customer facing role in our popular refurbished hotel in the Hamilton CBD Listed three days agoat Exult
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to become part of our awesome team and take on the responsibility of keeping the show on the road.
- Fab team in an innovative and friendly company
- Varied and flexible role
- Making a difference in the community sector
Listed one day agoat Novotel Tainui Hamilton
Novotel & ibis Tainui Hamilton are currently recruiting for a full-time Guest Relations Coordinator.
- Work for the worldwide group of AccorHotels
- Learning development & training opportunities
- Staff accommodation & dining Benefits
Listed two days agoat Agoge Recruitment
Are you looking for a job that will give you a work out without having to go to the gym?
- Ongoing assignment with potential to go permanent
- Te Rapa based family owned company
- $18 p/h + accrued holiday pay + employer Kiwisaver
Listed six days agoat Tradestaff*Above market pay rates
*New PPE gear supplied
*Long term assignments Listed sixteen hours agoat New Zealand School of Tourism (NZST)Teach young adult learners Travel & Tourism. No more late-nights or weekend shifts. Full training provided. Central Hamilton location. Listed two days agoat Evolution CyclesAre you good working with stock, like numbers and keen to help us grow our business. Then keep reading cause we might have the job for you. Listed ten hours agoat South East Kirikiriroa Community AssnThis is a job share role overseeing all operations of a Community House. This is a hands-on role in a small organisation. Good all-rounder needed. Listed one day agoat CLAAS Harvest Centre
Join our successful team in Hamilton as a fixed term, part-time Administrator. Competitive remuneration and supportive team.
- Fixed term, part-time position
- Supportive and professional team
- Good remuneration
Listed five days agoat Westend Health Centre LtdFull time or part- time Medical Receptionist required to join our small suburban GP Practice clinic hours Mon-Fri 8.30- 6pm Listed nine hours agoat Loop Technologies
If you are someone who applies initiative, likes to be busy and doesn't mind getting amongst it, we'd like to hear from you.
- 6-9 month fixed term contract
- Flexible work arrangements
- Innovative NZ company
Listed five days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Administration and Sales support role, for a high performing team.
- Hamilton East Location
- Sales Support
Listed six days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
We are seeking an Administrator to join our team based in Hamilton.
- Red Cross is the largest Humanitarian Organisation World Wide
- Part Time work Opportunity (30 hours per week)
- Make a real difference to a busy, Community focused team
Listed thirteen hours agoat Key Assets FosteringProvide placement support to foster carers supervising their practice to ensure the continued safety and placement stability of our C&YP in care. Listed eleven hours agoat Sealed Air Australia Pty Ltd
The company is seeking a candidate who is friendly and outgoing with strong interpersonal, organisation and customer service skills.
- Global Organisation
- Friendly Work Environment
- Developmental Opportunities
Listed three days agoat Horsham Downs SchoolTeacher Aide at Horsham Downs School. We have a position available to support a child with high health needs.
Receive new jobs for this search by email