Human Resources & Recruitment, Real Estate & Property Jobs in Hamilton Lake WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Novotel Tainui Hamilton
Novotel & ibis Tainui Hamilton are currently recruiting for a Talent & Culture Coordinator/ Safety & Environment Officer.
- Work for the worldwide group of AccorHotels
- Great training and development opportunites
- Staff accommodation & dining benefits
Listed ten days agoat Drake New Zealand - Hamilton
We are recruiting for an all-rounder Maintenance person with experience as a caretaker of a large property!
- Great Organisation to work with!
- Permanent role - 25 hours per week (9am to 2:30pm)
- Based in Hamilton
Listed nine days agoat Community Living TrustWe’re looking for a “switched-on” Human Resources Advisor to join our team. Listed ten days agoat Directions
If you want to feel valued and rewarded, to enjoy plenty of variety and be given on-the-job training, then this job in Property Management is for you!
- Competitive salary package
- Great, flexible working environment
- Support and on-going training
Listed two days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Leading property and asset advisory consultancy is seeking to secure a Facilities Manager to oversee operations for a key client based in Hamilton.
- Interim FM role - immediate start
- Site based in Hamilton
- Competitive day or hourly rate
Listed eight days agoat Midlands Health Network
We are looking for an HR practitioner who can easily develop rapport with others to help them reach their personal best.
- Wanting to extend beyond the traditional HR Advisor role?
- Want to work in a truly innovative workplace?
- Join our spirited, nimble and professional workplace
Listed five days agoat Rice Consulting Limited
Be the POC for a number of large ITD Accounts. Source and place hard to find candidates for the Waikato, Tauranga and Taranaki regions.
- National Agency with a Fantastic Reputation
- Unbelievable Scope
- Great Salary & Comm Package
Listed sixteen days agoat Ray White HamiltonAn opportunity to join a national award winning property management company that is growing and setting the bar in professional property management. Listed nine days agoat Rabobank
Rabobank’s commitment to New Zealand agribusiness includes employing the highest calibre people and giving them the opportunity to grow.
- Ability to utilise all your Remuneration & Reward skills
- Great organisation culture, promoting a positive work/life balance
- Opportunity to utilise your HR Analytics skills
Listed twenty two days agoat Beaurepaires
Beaurepaires are looking for a HR & Training Coordinator to join their team at Head Office!
- Entry Level / Mid-Level Experience
- Great Career Development Opportunity
- Fun and Supportive Team Environment
Listed twenty days agoat Noel Leeming
We're looking for a Regional Trainer with a passion for development to focus on getting the best from our people, products and services
- Work in a team of like-minded, passionate individuals
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Awesome benefits as we are part of The Warehouse Group
Listed ten days agoat one eighty recruitment
A large government department is looking for a Technical Asset Advisor with based in Hamilton.
- Hamilton based
- Large Government Department
- Competitive annual salary
Listed seventeen days agoat PFS Engineering Ltd
We are looking for an administrator to help us implement our SHEQ system (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001)
- Fantastic Team
- Variety of work
- Plenty of opportunities
Listed eighteen days agoat Waikato District Health BoardDo you have strong relationship, collaborating and influencing skills to build trust quickly, and significant end-to-end ER expertise? Listed seventeen days agoat Carter Holt Harvey Plywood
This role offers variety, leadership and career opportunity in an affordable lifestyle location for a seasoned Health and Safety Advisor.
- Champion health and safety, environmental and risk initiatives
- Play a key role in operationalising our health and safety strategy and culture
- Partner with our General Manager and leadership team
Listed nine days agoat REAP RecruitmentLodge Real Estate currently have opportunities for New & Experienced Salespeople to join their team in one of eight offices across the Hamilton region Listed twenty days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Hands-on advisory role offering a real opportunity to drive a strong safety culture & work with branches across the Waikato and Bay of Plenty region
- Based at PlaceMakers Clarence St., Hamilton branch - requires regional travel
- Lead and engage with your effective communication and influencing skills
- Pivotal H&S role with flexibility, autonomy, and accountability
Listed four days agoat Wintec (Waikato Institute of Technology)
This is your opportunity to join a team that will bring out the best in you, in an organisation that aspires to lead the change in tertiary education.
- Do you have significant experience in generalist HR and employment legislation?
- Bring your passion for bringing out the best in people
- Join our high trust, dynamic, and high growth team
Listed six days agoat The University of Waikato
We seek a Project Manager to plan and manage allocated projects and ensure that the functional and strategic requirements of the University are met.
- Are you experienced in managing projects/contracts in facilities/construction?
- Do you have excellent communication and relationship building skills?
- Do you have sound analytical, negotiation and facilitation skills?
Receive new jobs for this search by email