Community Services & Development, Management Jobs in Hamilton Central WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed two days agoat Department of Corrections
In this valuable role, you will deliver a range of clinically designed therapeutic programmes either individually or with a co-facilitators.
- Walk alongside others on their journey!
- Waikato Region
- Tokotaha Faipolokalama
Listed one day agoat Hamilton City Council
Are you a positive and driven accountant with great attention for detail, outcome focused and an outstanding customer centric working style?
- Fantastic pay and benefits for staff
- Great team environment
- Hamilton City Council is committed to being a high-performance organization
Listed three days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Join us today and help improve outcomes for our tamariki in this senior and influential role
- Project Leadership experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification is desirable
Listed eight days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Do you want to make a genuine, positive impact on the lives of tamariki, rangatahi and whānau?
- Flexible work opportunities and full compensation for any overtime hours worked
- A great, respectful team environment who celebrate each other’s successes
- Reimbursement for your annual practicing fee
Listed five days agoat HR Connect Ltd
Leadership role in successful well-established business
- Drive your career with this exceptional role
- Strong management accounting focus
- Development opportunity
Listed twenty three days agoat Private Advertiser
As a Quality Practice Leader, you will lead/manage a diverse team of people to be innovative to support and collaborate with the people we support.
- Highly Rewarding Career
- Supportive Work Environment
- Competitive Salary and employment Conditions
Listed twenty eight days agoat CRV Ambreed
Great opportunity for an experienced Accounting Technician or CA qualified Accountant with skills and an interest in people leadership.
- Interesting agribusiness
- Grow your people leadership and wider management skills
- Excellent location, team and environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email