Full Time Jobs in Hamilton Central WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat LifeCovered
Provide excellent service and financial solutions for Kiwis - uncapped commission
- Passionate about people and finance
- Uncapped Commission
- Large Customer Base + Leads provided
This is a featured jobat Waikato Innovation Park
An opportunity has opened at Waikato Innovation Park for a Property and Grounds Maintenance Person.
- Outstanding working environment
- Joining a small team with a can-do attitude
Listed ten days agoat New Zealand PoliceFingerprint Administrator Waikato Police Employee 6 Months Fixed Term Salary Range $44,128.00 - $59,704.00 Job Requisition 10894 Are... Listed four days agoat P and B Group
Are you a motivated administrator with great attention to detail, can-do attitude and love customer service?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail?
- Locally owned and operated
- Busy, fast paced environment
Listed two days agoat Asset Recruitment Ltd
An opportunity has become available for an exceptional receptionist to join Lodge Real Estate a reputable, well established company based in Hamilton.
- Real estate industry
- Customer focused
- Variety filled role within a fast paced environment
Listed four days agoat New Zealand School of Tourism (NZST)Teach young adult learners Travel & Tourism. No more late-nights or weekend shifts. Full training provided. Central Hamilton location. Listed nine days agoat HamChem Chemicals ltdAdministration superstar to join our office – the first point of contact for our customers as well as a vital support person to the Operations team. Listed four days agoat PBT Ltd
An opportunity has opened in our Contact center based in Hamilton.
- Dynamic team environment
- Supportive Local and National Team Environment
- Your Birthday off
Listed four days agoat Hamilton City Council
Do you love Hamilton and want to work in the team that is focused on growing an attractive, sustainable and vibrant city?
- Support the General Manager of City Growth
- Join the team focused on growing an amazing city
- Diverse and dynamic organisation
Listed five days agoat Terra Lana Products Limited
A busy and rewarding role for a self-motivated highly organized individual. This role offers great flexibility.
- Great Team Environment
- Ideal for an experience administrator
- Competitive Salary
Listed five days agoat McCaw Lewis Lawyers
The role provides exceptional executive support to one of our Directors and delivers administrative support to the wider property team.
- Work closely with one of our Directors as part of the property team.
- Close-knit team with new offices in the CBD.
- Whānau first company culture.
Listed six days agoat DOWNER NZDue to ongoing growth within the Waikato / Bay of Plenty Regions, we are looking for a Contracts Administrator to support our winning teams! Listed five days agoat METTLER TOLEDO
Once in a lifetime opportunity to work with our World class products and services in this exciting Traineeship...APPLY NOW!
- Fantastic long term career opportunity - learn from the best
- Work with Products and Services that impact the World
- Work with a vibrant and friendly team
Listed three days agoat Chameleon Customer Contact Pty Ltd
We are looking for motivated and ambitious individuals to join our growing nationwide campaign representing one of NZ's biggest businesses - Vodafone
- Salary plus commissions of $250-$500+ on average per week, based on performance
- No experience needed - ongoing training and support provided
- Career progression - fast track management opportunities
Listed eleven days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Be a part of a forward thinking company who value their staff and clients offering professional service to deliver quality results.
- Outstanding company culture
- Ability to grow within a fast growing business
- Award winning company
Listed nine days agoat Deloitte - NZ
We are looking for an organised PA to join our small knit team in Hamilton
- Do you enjoy event coordination?
- Do you have proven PA experience in a corporate environment?
- Are you looking for a rewarding career where no two days are the same?
Listed ten days agoat NZHL
Great opportunity for an administrative all-rounder with a proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about helping people
- 100% Kiwi owned business
- Join a challenging and fun working environment
Listed two days agoat WestpacCustomer Service Representative Tuesday to Saturday, great team, great opportunities & an opportunity to delivery superior service to our customers.. Listed five days agoat Prolife FoodsProlife Foods is one of New Zealand’s largest, privately owned food manufacturers. We are looking for our next Customer Services Star to join our team Listed four days agoat EnviroWaste Services Limited
Customer facing role with stability and a growing Hamilton based team. Supportive culture and discounted health insurance and trade cards available!
- Supportive & growing industry
- Varied role and opportunities to develop career
Listed six days agoat JOYN
This is a great opportunity for a person with 2 to 3 years experience wanting to utilise their office administration skills and further their career.
- Full Time Administration Role
- Professional and friendly team
- Career opportunities with a growing company
Receive new jobs for this search by email