Jobs in Halswell CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Connetics
Join a team where our people are the key to our success and are without question our most important asset in reaching our full potential.
- Based in our modern purpose-built depot in Islington
- Can you work in a 'no two days are the same environment'?
- Long term career opportunities within the organisation
This is a featured jobat VIP Steel Limited
Experienced and capable project manager required!
- Established, locally-owned and operated business
- Manage commercial and residential projects
- Be part of a tight-knit, hard working team
Listed twenty four minutes agoat Kathmandu
Now is an exciting time to join Kathmandu as the face of the company, working in a five star green rated building.
- Kathmandu was awarded the Large Business Sustainability Award for 2017
- We celebrated our 30 year anniversary in 2017
- Kathmandu scored an ‘A’ in the Ethical Fashion Report for two years running
Listed four days agoat Ryan Recruitment Limited
This is an excellent opportunity if you're looking for flexible part-time hours, have great administration skills and are keen to expand your ability.
- Part-time hours
- Middleton location - parking on site
- Great all-rounder required
Listed one day agoat The Caxton PressCaxton Design and Print is looking for a vivacious full time Office Junior for a number of general office administration and reception duties. Listed five days agoat ReptilesOffice Administrator Listed two hours agoat Riccarton ClinicWe are looking for an experienced medical receptionist to work 32 hours per week - a combination of midweek & weekend and day & early evening shifts. Listed four hours agoat Greenlight Recruitment
Are you one step in front of everyone else? I would like to know if you are as this is what we are looking for with this entry level opportunity.
- Supportive team culture
- Grow your industry knowledge
- Hornby location
Listed five days agoat Foodstuffs South IslandAre you looking to join a company that will be able to offer you job security and guaranteed hours each week? Listed three days agoat Toniq LtdPassionate about customer support, health and IT? Listed seven days agoat Forte SportsWe need a reliable housekeeper / Home PA to assist in the running of our busy household. Flexible hours, good remuneration. Listed seven days agoat Swissport
Fast paced and dynamic airport role!
- We are the worlds leading provider of ground and air cargo services
- You will find us at 315 airports in 50 countries
- Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career?
Listed six hours agoat Christchurch City CouncilAt the Council, we take all this awesomeness as a benchmark; creating teams that work together every day to create a great city. Listed four days agoat Comet BackupNot your average role! - due to the growth of our software product we’re looking to add a technical support champion to our team. Listed five days agoat Amplifon NZ - Front Line Account
Join the Bay Audiology team in this front facing customer service role. Making a difference in the lives of those with hearing loss!
- Looking for a fresh new start for 2020?
- Do you love providing exceptional client care/customer service?
- Join the Bay Audiology family in our Halswell Clinic!
Listed fifteen minutes agoat R & J Batteries
Enjoy being an important part of our R&J Batteries family, working between the trade counter sales and warehouse, providing quality customer service.
- Work for a company that truly cares about their staff and customers
- Secure Full-Time position I Overtime Paid
- Immediate start available I If you like variety, then this is the role for you!
Listed seven days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
Our team are hard-working, customer focused professionals wanting to do the right thing - If our values match yours then you should apply today.
- Do you have strong interpersonal skills?
- Demonstrate your ability to provide timely service support as needed
- Enjoy flexible working options
Listed three days agoat Duncan Cotterill
It focused? Looking for an entry-level role with a reputable Law firm? Apply now!
- Christchurch Central
- You'll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally you will have completed a relevant tertiary qualification
Listed five days agoat Foodstuffs South Island
We are looking for store people to join our Hornby Distribution Center in the New Year.
- Permanent full time role commencing January 2020
- Competitive hourly rate
- Ongoing training and development
Receive new jobs for this search by email