Human Resources & Recruitment, Airlines Jobs in Half Moon Bay AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen days agoat Red Consulting Group
Lead the Risk, H&S, IT and Compliance requirements at Tamaki Regeneration Company. Report to CFO. Incredible work culture where you can do great work!
- How you do this job is as important as what you do. Incredible organisation.
- Work with & for people who will inspire you to be the best you can possibly be.
- Bring all your skills to TRC - share your knowledge & make a difference.
Listed twelve days agoat Auckland Meat Processors
H&S Advisory role with some travel between sites. Great opportunity to work in primary industry for a leading company.
- Passionate team, rapidly growing company
- A remarkable opportunity to lead Health and Safety
- Old school values, forward thinking safety culture
Listed twenty one days agoat H J Asmuss & Co Ltd
We are after a Learning and Training Coordinator to join our team - a chance to work closely with all levels of the business in an Auckland based.
- 100% NZ owned and operated company
- A new role you can really make your own to take Asmuss to the next level
- Competitive salary and employee benefits
Listed twenty one days agoat POD Consulting Ltd
What an exciting time to join the POD & AdviceFirst team. Due to our current growth mode, we are seeking an additional HR Advisor to join our dynamic
- Beat the traffic and work close to home in Botany
- Excellent crew benefits
- Join a team where you will learn and develop
Listed twenty seven days agoat Invacare Australia Pty Ltd
Now is an exciting time to join Invacare as we evolve our employee experience culture! Join us and lead the charge in the L & D space, 0.8 FTE.
- Newly created 0.8 FTE role with flexible hours to suit YOU!
- Develop and deliver best in class training!
- Join a fantastic team as we grow!
Listed twenty six days agoat Labourforce
Take ownership of the HR space for this leading provider of cold chain logistics. Challenge yourself, and create a strong and safe people culture.
- National HR Management Role
- Work In The Challenging Logistics Sector
- Based in Mount Wellington
Listed twenty nine days agoat Auckland Meat Processors
Coach, challenge and support our leaders and play an integral role in our wider HR and Organisational Development projects.
- Are you looking to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment?
- An opportunity to significantly broaden your experience and make a difference
- Excellent knowledge of NZ employment law
Listed twenty days agoat edenfx HSE | Leaders in Health, Safety & Environmental Recruitment
Coordinate and administrate safety while gaining site-based experience. Some travel required. Construction experience an advantage.
- Embrace change, promote best practice
- Infrastructure and Utilities
- Support for further training and development
Listed one hour agoat Compass Group NZ Ltd
Be part of our safety journey!
- New Year|New Job?
- Unique opportunity!
- Work with the best!
Listed five days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
East Tamaki. Great temp role to support HR Team. Assist in coordination and administration of all day to day HR activities.
- East Tamaki – Large Media organization supporting Maori language & culture
- Temp Administration Support person to assist their Human Resources
- Temp now until Christmas & possibly into the New Year
Listed two days agoat Red Consulting Group
Report to the Auckland HSQE Manager in this significant electricity supply Contracting business. Implement & embed H & S programs. Great team environ.
- Key role within the Northpower Auckland Contracting business. Great people.
- Significant career opportunities exist for high performers. Make your mark.
- You'll never work in a better business or with better people. Add value to CV.
Listed one day agoat H2R Consulting
This intermediate HR Advisor role has a focus on ER issues within a unionised environment.
- Iconic, global brand
- ER focus
- Truly impressive benefits package including a car and full health cover
Listed nine minutes agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Fixed term contract for 9 months to provide maternity cover. NY start for someone to be part of our high performing and fun team at PlaceMakers
- Fixed term cover for someone to join us for 9 months in the New Year!
- Fun yet high performing team where you will also be part of the wider HR team
- As we're part of the wider Fletcher Building group doors tend to open....
Listed eight days agoat JBHRAn interesting Part Time role with flexible days and hours, bring your H&S knowledge to join this team Listed six days agoat JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS AU PTY LTD
Drive learning and growth in Operations. Partner with and advice business on full scope of HR/People matters.
- 12 month contract - full time hours
- Flexible work practices - varied sites including occasional work from home
- Fun and inclusive team - with lots of free coffee and tea
Listed nine days agoat Restaurant Brands Ltd
This role would suit someone that already has some HR administrative experience under their belt and looking to move into a more complex environment.
- Fast, fun & exciting working culture
- Grow your HR skill set with internationally recognised brands
- Endless opportunities for growth & development
Listed seven hours agoat H2R Consulting
We are looking for a motivated and confident HR Advisor to work within a fast-paced dynamic organisation.
- 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
- Global Brand
Listed one day agoat Healthvision NZ
A great entry-level opportunity that would suit a recent HR grad or someone who has gained previous experience and exposure to an HR environment.
- Are you naturally organised, good with technology, and enthusiastic?
- Support an experienced and dedicated HR team
- Join a dynamic, friendly and supportive culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email