Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Design & Architecture, Housing & Homelessness Services Jobs in Grey Lynn AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four hours agoat Rockquest Promotions Ltd
Exciting design roles like this don't come up often. Bypass the ad agencies! Design fun & memorable work for many platforms. You won't hate this job!
- Unique Design Role for Iconic National Youth Events
- Growth Opportunities
- intermediate or a superstar junior level designer
Listed one day agoat TSB
Newmarket - Auckland
- Part time, permanent position based in our Newmarket Branch
- A flair for providing exceptional customer service
- We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead
Listed four days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedWe're looking for a Graphic Designer to join our enthusiastic team of creatives! Listed seven hours agoat MMC LIMITED
Fantastic opportunity to join our Unit Pricing team at NZ's leading Fund Administration business.
- Join a team that values collaboration, hard work and fun!
- Work for an organisation who is a respected industry leader
- Convenient Auckland CBD location
Listed one day agoat Atlas
Lead and manage a team. Be our FNZ Custodian ‘superuser’. Work closely with Senior Managers. Develop & deploy new investment process.
- Innovative financial advisory business
- Young and dynamic company
- Newly created role; make it your own
Listed one day agoat GO HolidaysThe position of Graphic Designer will ensure that all our visual media are presented in a visually pleasing and attractive way. Listed one day agoat Realserve Pty Ltd
Due to continued growth we are seeking a highly motivated, spatially aware draftsperson with proven 2D AutoCAD proficiency to join our Auckland office
- Great team environment
- Excellent working location
- Career Development opportunity
Listed two hours agoat The University of Auckland
Join an exciting new programme with brand new spaces, cool equipment, with a creative and passionate team.
- Use your passion, creativity and design knowledge
- Join a collaborative, creative and motivated team
- Full-time permanent role, base at the City Campus
Listed five days agoat FLEETCOR – Leading global paymentsolutions
Experienced commercial analyst ready for a step up in the new year? Apply Now and tell us why you'd make a great fit.
- Exclusive position within a fast growing organization
- Terrific Benefits i.e. Gym Membership, Fuel Discounts, Life Insurance
- Talented team of specialists and a people focused culture
Listed five hours agoat SKYCITYDo you have Casino or Banking experience and a passion for people? Read on... Listed four days agoat Bank of China (New Zealand)
Develop your career in home lending by providing assistance and support to our Home Lending Specialists.
- Start off your career in home lending
- Excellent development opportunities
- Competitive package
Listed four days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to hit the ground running in 2020!
- 2-3 month assignment, starting in 2020
- Funky office in CBD location
- Artistic and creative work environment
Listed one day agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutor New Zealand Police Auckland Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $75,594 - $116,123 Multiple positions available Listed five days agoat Auckland City Mission
The Auckland City Mission is on the lookout for a Housing First Team Leader
- Flexible working hours
- CBD Location
- Excellent team environment
Listed thirteen days agoat ASB Bank LimitedExciting opportunity to forge your career into risk and compliance with ASB Corporate. Listed four days agoat Bank of China (New Zealand)
Review and assess applications within Corporate/Institutional lending
- Opportunities for training overseas
- Continuous development opportunities
- One of the biggest banks in the world
Listed one day agoat BNZ
This is a critical role to ensuring the delivery of market leading, non-technology goods and services to the Bank.
- Fantastic leadership opportunity for a senior strategic sourcing professional
- Opportunity to work with senior stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Enjoy 6 weeks annual leave
Listed four days agoat Pepper Group NZ- 6 month Full Time Contract - Award Winning Non Bank Lender - Great Company Culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email