Information & Communication Technology, Call Centre & Customer Service, Project Management Jobs in Grafton AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seventeen hours agoat Adaptiv Integration
Are you a recent Graduate looking for an opportunity to get into the IT industry, by joining a successful Kiwi-Born company? Then look not further!
- Graduate / Entry Level IT Position Available
- Work for a Middleware Integration Software House
- Permanent Opportunity Located in Ponsonby
Listed six days agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby is looking for a world class IT Support Specialist
- The perfect role to kickstart your IT career
- Receive a host of great benefts
- An opportunity to work with one of NZ's most iconic brands
Listed two days agoat Robert Half TechnologyRare opportunity for a L1 Support Engineer to take a step up into a L2 position - varied role with lots of project work Listed seven days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed two days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A great foot in the door to a great NZ company, using your IT skills!
- IT Support Role
- Contract with the potential to go perm
Listed six days agoat Lane Neave
Our firm is expanding and so we need someone to join our busy IT team.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Social and friendly culture
- Great opportunity in a growing team
Listed eight days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed two days agoat My Food Bag
My Food Bag is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to trouble shoot and sound problem-solving skills?
- Determination to follow through and ensure a timely resolution of issues?
- My Food Bag is looking for you!
Listed seven days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandMultiple roles - Service Desk, Desktop Support, Service Engineers and Shift Leaders. Plan a change for the New Year. Listed eleven hours agoat CBROS Technologies LtdWe seek a talented remote support engineer, who can assist our customers with tier 1-2 network troubleshooting and new network hardware provisioning. Listed five days agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
We are looking for an IT Support Manager to join a fun, innovative and forward thinking company. Take the next step in your career now.
- Work with a fast growing successful NZ company
- Support cutting edge technology
- Work in a face paced environment with a great office culture
Listed six days agoat Public Outreach New Zealand
A fantastic opportunity to join our growing call centre team in Auckland city.
- Join a fun and vibrant team
- Full initial and ongoing training
- Competitive hourly pay
Listed eight days agoat Find IT Recruitment
Are you looking to really kick off your IT career in a great well known business in the Auckland CBD?
- Well known enterprise business
- CBD location
- Fantastic role to grow an learn
Listed sixteen hours agoat FlexiGroup
We are looking for great people to join us. If you enjoy pace, want ownership and a pretty awesome employer, apply here
- Growth your career with us - take the lead
- Pretty Newmarket location - get out of the CBD rat race
- Exciting industry
Listed seven days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Join NZ's largest most successful MSP, be a part of this busy dynamic Desktop Systems Eng team and provide support to your own business customers!
- Provide Desktop Support to Multiple Business Customers, face to face & remote
- Start as Desktop Systems Engineer, work your way up to Systems & Senior Engineer
- Busy team, lots of training available for more certifications
Listed five days agoat helloworldWe're seeking a talented IT Systems Engineer to join Helloworld Travel NZ, one of Australasia’s largest integrated travel service providers. Listed twenty two hours agoat NZCompare
NZ Compare helps Kiwis compare and save on things like broadband and power. We are here to do all the hard work and save consumers time and money.
- Warm Inbound Leads
- Sell Multiple Brands
- A supportive work environment
Listed two days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
Are you all about an "Always on" New Zealand?
- Join our Network Operations Centre working on a 24x7 rotation roster
- Monitor the Network, IT infrastructure and various applications.
- Work for a growing and innovative company!
Listed twelve days agoat NZDF - Military
The NZ Army is on the lookout for our next ICT stars! Could you operate and maintain our top secret equipment? We offer a career unlike anything else.
- Information & Communications Technology roles
- No previous experience required, all training provided
- Exciting and diverse work environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email