Legal, Engineering, Self Employment Jobs in Grafton AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site This is a featured jobat Baldwins Intellectual Property
Step up to the next level in your career and apply your experience (5+ years practical) within our award winning Trade Mark Team in Auckland
- Central Auckland CBD location
- A strong commitment to professional development
- Great team and management support
This is a featured jobat Bell Gully
We are seeking corporate lawyers with at least four years' experience to join our Auckland Corporate Department.
- Intermediate and senior corporate lawyers
- Top tier firm
- CBD location
Listed three days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
A professional multi-tasker with a positive can-do attitude!
- Respected boutique law firm, private sector
- Permanent role – fun friendly, supportive team
- Reception and admin duties, Grey Lynn, Auckland
Listed nine hours agoat Epic Legal Recruits
If you are looking to enhance your legal career look no further - you will not be disappointed with this role!
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a prestigious national top-tier law firm!
- Excellent training and ongoing support!
- Great opportunity for a switched on Legal Secretary who enjoys Litigation!
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Justice
Contributes to develop and maintains constructive relationships with judiciary and registry staff.
- Be part of a small, professional and high-performing legal team
- Work on challenging issues at the cutting edge.
- Build valuable collegial relationships with members.
Listed six days agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
The Rail industry growing rapidly, and we are looking for a competent Programme Administrator to join our Project team
- Winners of the 2019 ARA Diversity Award
- Work for the Global Leader in Public Transportation
- Be part of a Team that makes things happen
Listed seven days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Are you a Legal Secretary or Administrator looking for a challenging new position? We have a great opportunity available now!
- Central or South Auckland location
- Intermediate legal support skills required
- Supportive environment
Listed two days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
This is a fabulous opportunity to work closer to home whilst enjoying a variety of Legal Secretarial work for three lovely authors.
- Fab role offering varied work, involvement with files and working closer to home
- Enjoy flexible working hours and a great work to life balance
- working for three great authors in a range of litigation related areas
Listed five days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
You will be joining a team of highly regarded professionals that have a great reputation! Heaps of variety and flexibility!
- Interesting work - along with office management
- Small Auckland based firm with heaps of variety - all hands to the deck
- Flexible working environment
Listed six days agoat Farry and Co Law
We are looking for a full-time secretary to join our Auckland team!
- Do you have experience working in administration or as a secretary?
- Are you looking for a supportive and friendly working environment?
- Do you want to work in Auckland Central and close to Public Transport?
Listed three days agoat Employsure
This role will support our busy and high performing Employment Claims Team. Providing all legal administrative and case management support.
- Grow your employment law knowledge in a supportive team environment
- Joining one of the most innovative and career growth focused companies
- Aon Hewitt Award Best Employer 2018
Listed four days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Looking to further your career? Your role is to manage the day to day company compliance for a business that has offices nationally & internationally.
- High profile corporate that holds market share
- Competitive salary reflecting experience
- CBD/Fringe 8.30am – 5pm, flexibility offered
Listed three days agoat Simpson Grierson
Role for a junior or intermediate level litigator to join our high performing top tier construction team
- Fantastic, varied construction litigation work
- Great team with lots of support and wonderful mentors
- Work for large firm employer of choice winner
Listed five days agoat McLeod Duminy Careers
It is an understatement to say this is a rare role. A partnership opening in the top tier without the need for an established following.
- Top tier banking team
- Amazing career opportunity
- All conversations in complete confidence
Listed three days agoat Rocket LabLaunch your career with one of the most exciting internship opportunities in New Zealand! Listed four days agoat Tonkin & Taylor Ltd
Be part of a great team and work with multi-disciplinary professionals who love what they do!
- Exciting newly created role
- A market leader, with a team culture that’s second to none
- We offer excellent employee benefits, lively social club, wellbeing allowance
Listed two days agoat Fitzroy Engineering Group Limited
Sick of the long day-to-day work commute? Ready to relocate to a location with beaches on your doorstep, and a growing community?
- New Plymouth Based
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Exciting new opportunity
Listed twenty days agoat Evolution Lawyers
Providing secretarial and admin assistance to the directors, solicitors and other staff of Evolution Lawyers and managing the firms Mt Eden office.
- Varied secretarial role, looking after the firm's different practice areas
- Modern, unique law firm, with a young, vibrant team
- Great central office location in Mount Eden
Listed four days agoat Parker Bridge – Global Recruiter Winners 2018 – Best Marketing Campaign
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: Auckland CBDAuckland CBD$95,000 - $119,999classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Tax LawTax Law
Get great salary, healthcare subsidy, flexible working and a wide range of Manager benefits from one of the biggest international professional firms!
- Big 4 - Global Brand
- Work with Partners across the Auckland Office, and its other member firms
- Ideal CBD location with a Car Park
Listed two days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Three fab Senior Legal Executive roles are available that will enable you to enjoy a better work to life balance and for two of them, get home faster
- Take your pick - North Shore, city or East Auckland?
- Working with interesting large scale property projects and Estates or Trusts
- Enjoy a varied role with potential for flexi hours and secretarial support
Listed five days agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland City
Business is booming!! Newly created role with a leading global bank. Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Key role with a growing global Bank in New Zealand
- Newly created role
- Awesome CBD location - handy to buses, trains and ferries
Listed four days agoat The Talent Hive - IT & Engineering Recruitment Specialists
South Island based opportunity that will allow you to make an important contribution to this significant South Island community.
- Tired of the daily commute?
- Stunning South Island location
- Make a real difference to the community and district
Receive new jobs for this search by email