Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Healthcare & Medical, Community Services & Development Jobs in Gisborne Central GisborneSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed ten days agoat Ministry of Social Development
East Coast Region – positions can be based either Gisborne or Hawkes Bay
- An ability to create a compelling vision that motivates the team to achieve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful experience in management / leadership roles
Listed three days agoat National Advocacy TrustTo resolve complaints between the parties & promoting the Code of Health & Disability Services Consumer's Rights through formal education & networking Listed thirteen days agoat Talent GroupWe are thrilled to be able to present an opportunity to join an exciting new subsidiary of IHC Listed eighteen days agoat LIFE Unlimited
You will be responsible for managing supports for caseload of clients of all ages, undertaking reassessments and liaising with contracted providers.
- Interested in a role where you can make a real difference?
- Full training given
- Enable people to live the life they choose
Listed thirteen days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are currently seeking permanent, qualified Social to join our dedicated team based at our Gisborne site.
- Get involved with children early on to help them grow up safe and happy
- Your opportunity to join a truly supportive team
- Enticing remuneration range
Listed four days agoat BDO Gisborne Ltd
Are you a manager chasing change or a senior pursuing promotion? Grow your audit career while reaping the benefits of the Gizzy lifestyle.
- Internationally recognised brand
- Future focused firm
- Market leaders in our region
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for someone who has experience in a dental laboratory. Must be experienced with fabrication of acrylic dentures and porcelain crowns Listed seventeen days agoat BupaBe Part of a Team Delivering Excellence. Listed four days agoat HealthCare NZ
Enjoy a varied role assisting people with their day to day activities after school and at weekends.
- Do you want to make a difference in a person's life?
- Varied role assisting adults or children with their day to day activities
- A chance to display your flexibility and adaptability - part-time hrs
Listed nine days agoat BDO New ZealandWe’re on the look out for expert multi-taskers with knowledge of financial and accounting systems. Listed nine days agoat BupaPeople Love Working at Bupa Listed seventeen days agoat BupaMake a Difference with Bupa Listed twenty seven days agoat Green Cross Health
Are you a registered nurse with a passion for practice nursing? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Permanent part time position
- Start date late August 2019
- Be a part of our family friendly General Practice
Receive new jobs for this search by email