Part Time Jobs in Flat Bush AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We have vacancies for multiple roles at our six locations around the Auckland CBD. Part time and Full time positions available.
- Part time and Full time positions available at multiple properties
- Real opportunities for development and growth of your career
- We are searching for super stars to join our superb team environment
This is a featured jobat Concretec NZ LimitedConcretec NZ is looking for a leader in HR Management your role will be busy & dynamic with never two days being the same. Listed one hour agoat Auckland Heart Group
Secretary/Receptionist for New Zealand's largest and leading private cardiology group.
- Ormiston Hospital, Flatbush
- Free secure parking
- Approximately 30 hours per week
Listed twenty three hours agoat New Zealand Post Limited
In this role, you are critical in engaging our workforce in the processing/delivery of our customer's mail and parcels in a timely and efficient way.
- Part Time Opportunity with a well known brand
- Great training & development
- Achieve something great
Listed two days agoat Hertz Australia Pty LtdVaried role in a fast-paced environment * Join a market leading innovator in car hire * Great staff benefits * Opportunities for career development! Listed two days agoat Scenic Hotel Group
If you consider yourself to be an ideal front-line person, are well presented and passionate about the hospitality industry, then this job is for you.
- Work for a well-known, respected NZ Hotel Brand.
- Fast paced Airport Hotel environment where not two days are the same.
- Excellent future career opportunities and training.
Listed seven days agoat Briscoe Group
Retail Sales Stars Required for Christmas roles Are you looking for a Retail Job or a Retail Career? We can offer both!
- The opportunity to work for an iconic NZ company
- A work environment that is fun, fast-paced and customer focused
- Gain some great experience, earn some money, make some friends!
Listed ten days agoat Novotel Auckland AirportAre you a reliable and enthusiastic professional cleaner? Do you enjoy an engaging team environment? If yes, read on! Listed six days agoat Novotel Auckland Airport
We are looking for energetic F&B SUPERSTARS to join our talented Restaurant team. Someone with a can-do attitude & ready to grow!
- Domestic and international career development opportunities in over 90 countries
- Free/ discounted parking, free duty meals and laundering of uniforms
- Fantastic employee discounts for accommodation and dining with AccorHotels
Listed three days agoat photosport ltdWe are a leading sports photography business in the media industry based in Newmarket looking for a part time office assistant. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserAssistant needed for busy executive. Responsibilities include light bookkeeping, filing, invoice paying, travel arrangements. Exc references a must. Listed seven days agoat Great Potentials Foundation - Papakura Family Service Centre
Admin/reception role 30hrs pw providing support to staff in the centre and visitors. Needs both an eye for detail and a friendly face. Variety+
- Work close to home with hours to suit other commitments
- Use both your admin and accounts skills
- Integral part of close knit team within a great organisation
Listed six days agoat Finesse Residential Limited
Varied and fast-paced, this will suit an enthusiastic HR Administrator with solid payroll experience, who enjoys a challenge and a laugh.
- Flexible part time hours (20 hours per week)
- A fast paced role with variety
- Join a fun, close knit team
Listed two days agoat Northern Health School
A variety of tasks including reception duties, general administration and experience working with school aged students would be an advantage.
- An important cog in a supportive team
- Variety of daily tasks - administration and helping to assist students
- Work school term times only. School holidays unpaid. 4 weeks paid annual leave
Listed four days agoat Pro-Spec Electrical
Are you someone who wants to do more than just office admin? We are offering the opportunity to have a real impact on the growth of our business.
- Flexible hours
- Family business
- Opportunities to have significant impact on the future growth of our business
Listed two days agoat H2R Consulting
We are currently looking for a motivated Client Operations Support person for a two-month position in South Auckland.
- Immediate start
- Competitive hourly rate
- Two-month assignment
Listed nine days agoat Amare Safety
Varied Showroom/Customer Service Role with face to face customer interaction
- Varied role with Customer contact
- Growing Business 20-25 Hours a week
- Excellent Rate Recognising Weekend Hours
Listed eight days agoat Picton SurgeryWe are seeking an experienced Health Care Assistant-Receptionist to work at our Howick based family medical practice. Listed ten days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdA dream job working for a lovely Manurewa based practice. Great team environment. 2 days per week. Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserSecurity Guard Customer Service-Parking Warden for a busy shopping mall, we are looking for a dynamic person who can work in a team. Listed three days agoat Life Pharmacy MeadowbankPharmacy Retail Sector. Part time - Rostered 16 Hours per week (Tues&Sat). Meadowbank based Auckland. Free all day parking.
Receive new jobs for this search by email