Part Time Jobs in Favona AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Southern Districts Towing
This newly created role will be approximately 30 hours per week and involve accounts receivables, bank reconciliations, and dealing with inqueries.
- South Auckland location - avoid city traffic.
- Part time role with immediate start preferred
This is a featured jobat Aria Park Retirement Village
Part-Time Fixed Term Administration Support required to cover Reception areas in our VIllage and Care Centre
- Weekend Days and Evening Cover Monday-Sunday required
- Part Time Ficed Term
- Full Training Given
Listed seven hours agoat Star Personnel Ltd
Accounts Payable/Payroll Part time 2 days a week, seeking experienced professional, variety, awesome company, autonomous role!
- Permanent, Part time with flexibilty
- New role to take ownership of - be that go to person!
- Fabulous, down to earth, professional and stable company - Parking on site
Listed six days agoat Auckland Kindergarten AssociationExciting chance to join a supportive and collaborative team and be a part of the journey of shaping young minds Listed six days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
You will be responsible for supporting the young women in the services as well as supporting the day to day operations of the residential service.
- Make a change in the lives of at-risk young women
- Supportive and values based environment
Listed two days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdA dream part-time role - 26 hours per week. Lovely GP and specialist practice in Remuera. Listed twenty days agoat Urban WalkiesPart-Time dog walker 10-30hrs a week M-F 9am-1pm roster, Must be fit, healthy & self-motivated - Great clients (2 legged & 4 legged!) MUST LOVE PETS Listed eight days agoat NZ Blood ServiceGreat opportunity to be part of an organisation that really does make a difference Listed twelve days agoat My Food Bag
My Food Bag is looking for superstar four part time Operations Coordinators to join our food obsessed and fiercely dedicated team!
- Join our Mangere Warehouse based team
- Four part time roles available.
- Candidate with a forklift license with a Reach endorsement preferred
Listed twenty five days agoat Innova Systems LtdWork independently in a fast paced challenging environment, on private/public cloud and NOC. Listed five days agoat HospoworldThis unique new position will allow you to have free reign over a 18,000 sqm area to care, organise and wow at every possible opportunity. Listed nine days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
We have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Assistant at our Panmure Shop,Red Cross in Auckland.
- Permanent-Part Time Role
- Panmure Shop (Auckland)
- 20 hours per week
Listed nine days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdA dream part-time role - 26 hours per week. Lovely GP and specialist practice in Remuera. Listed twelve days agoat Papatoetoe Intermediate SchoolEnthusiastic and motivated Teachers Aide/Learning Assistants required for large diverse Intermediate School. Listed nine days agoat Alfriston CollegeWorking with individual or small groups of learners who need assistance with learning. Listed sixteen days agoat Gilmours Wholesale Food & BeverageGilmours is looking for a motivated and people focused individual with a can do attitude to work in our Customer services team part time. Listed thirteen days agoat AUTSAExciting opportunity for a student or recent graduate, passionate about student representation. Listed twenty days agoat Cascade International Ltd-Handy East Tamaki Location -Stable and supportive work environment -Some flexibility in work hours -Full training provided Listed eight days agoat Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd
Permanent, part time, office administration role dealing with all accounts and administrative functions
- Permanent, part time role; Monday to Friday
- One of the more interesting part time roles to emerge this year
- Boating, yachting or marine interests preferred (not essential)
Listed nine days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Support youth with mental health conditions, connecting them with their communities, and supporting them to achieve their meaningful goals.
- A busy and diverse role in which no two days will be the same
- Improve the lives of youth and help them to realise their potential
- Join a supportive team who care about making a difference in the community
Receive new jobs for this search by email