Information & Communication Technology, Accounting Jobs in Ellerslie AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Soft Solutions
We sell computer products to IT companies and need to add someone to our team of people answering questions from our customers.
- Fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with a great team
- The chance to start and/or continue to grow your career
- Modern office in Newmarket
This is a featured jobat ACIT Limited
Junior Systems Engineer (graduates welcome) You will be the point of contact for all post-sales systems and server support issues and queries.
- Opportunity for growth in a team that supports you.
- Variety within the role
- A friendly and professional work environment
Listed six hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe need an awesome finance, administrator and business support person. Flexible hours, great team! Listed seven days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Are you an excellent Accounts Administrator, but don't want to work a full 40 hours? Want flexibility and balance?
- Located in Penrose, Free Car-Parking
- Part-Time Hours
- Career and Job Stability
Listed seven days agoat Graham Consulting
This could be the perfect role for you! Lovely office environment, alongside their manufacturing plant.
- Are you a natural organiser?
- Great combination of Accounts and Administration
- Mt Wellington with a car park
Listed eight days agoat Shades Of BlueWorking with the Assistant Accountant you will be a MOTIVATED individual ready to learn & develop in this position Listed seven days agoat Healthvision NZ
Become part of an innovative, forward-thinking company that is dedicated to the improvement of community healthcare delivery.
- Friendly, fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Ongoing development opportunities
Listed two days agoat JOYN
Key role focused on managing & supporting the customer experience on the FileInvite platform to maximise customer satisfaction, engagement & adoption.
- Silicon Valley Culture Right Here in NZ!
- Fast Paced Tech Company with Global Clients
- Fantastic Culture & Great Career Progression
Listed fourteen days agoat salt
Mix it up! Accounts focussed role with Admin and Call Centre support. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Wear many hats - AP, Admin & Call Centre
- Successful NZ owned business
- Excellent Newmarket location
Listed two days agoat healthAllianceProfessional Development opportunities & some great company perks Penrose location with onsite car parking options Listed two days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Accounts Receivable / Credit Control - Immediate Start (3 Months+)
- Newmarket Location
- Immediate Start
- Grow within a global IT company
Listed two days agoat Horizon Recruitment
Fabulously interesting senior role supported by a strong team!
- Healthcare sector
- Stunning Newmarket premises
- Close to everything!
Listed two days agoat ActiveDocsDo you want to work with ActiveDocs Sales Teams and customers to craft document automation solutions? Listed five days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Xero Bookkeeper, new position, awesome firm that's supporting their clients a bit differently
- New role with opportunity in the future to build a team around you
- Newmarket location, new offices on broadway
- Collegial, non-hierarchical environment
Listed five days agoat ezyVet Limited
Perhaps this is the chance to take your existing skill set and passion beyond just doing a job and make it a career, why not come and find out!
- Change animal health care through technology
- Collaborate with a super driven team who want the same thing you do, challenge!
- Awesome opportunity to turbo-charge your career in technology customer support
Listed six days agoat Green Cross Health
We are looking for a lateral thinking, conscientious, problem solver to join our team as a Data Analyst at Green Cross Health.
- Vibrant work environment
- Permanent full time position
- Be a part of one of New Zealand's leading primary health organisations
Listed two days agoat healthAllianceProfessional Development opportunities & some great company perks Penrose location with onsite car parking options Listed one hour agoat Rocket LabWork closely with Rocket Lab's management and the finance teams to provide analysis and insight. Budgets, Forecasting, Modelling. Listed two hours agoat SimTutor Limited
Are you a talented product manager looking for an opportunity to make your mark? Join our great team in taking an amazing product to the world
- End-to-end product management role
- Exciting early-stage software company in growth mode
- Genuinely flexible work conditions
Listed two days agoat healthAllianceFriendly, Supportive Team Environment Penrose Location Permanent, Full time role. Listed one day agoat KIZCLUBWe are looking for a web & IT administrator to administer and maintain our website and IT/ electronic business system for both kizclub & kizhouse. Listed two days agoat World Vision NZ
Join the team at World Vision for an exciting opportunity to bring your skills to an international faith-based charity and be part of a dedicated team
- Fulltime, permanent position
- Penrose location with free car parking
- Work in a positive, values based environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email