Engineering, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Christchurch Central Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Engenium Ltd
Engenium is a well established Christchurch consultancy and is looking for an intermediate structural design engineer to join their great team
- Exciting range of Commercial and Industrial projects
- Excellent career development and opportunities
- Warm company culture
Listed one day agoat Echelon Group Limited
Exciting newly created HR role with this iconic Kiwi sports brand where your energy, experience and expertise will be greatly valued and recognized!
- Newly created part-time role
- Vibrant office with a great culture
- Work/ life balance and career growth
Listed nine days agoat Graham Consulting
With exciting plans in place for 2019, this CHCH business continues to transform &evolve as one of the key players in the market. Apply now!
- Are you interested in working in recruitment?
- Join an exciting and fast paced business
- Central Christchurch location
Listed seven days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Manage the delivery and support of multiple business functions including; Finance, HR, H&S, Marketing and Projects!
- Support the Directors and lead a small team of administrators
- Identify, drive and implement process improvements
- Manage the day to day business operations
Listed one day agoat Environment Canterbury
We are looking for a confident and experienced HR Advisor to join our dedicated team.
- We believe that our people are our biggest asset
- Play an integral role
- Fixed term vacancy for 6 months
Listed nine days agoat The Warehouse GroupThis role will provide advice and coaching to Regional and Store Managers across our multi-brand store network. Listed ten days agoat Westland Milk Products
Join the Westland Milk Products team where you will bring your dedication, initiative and passion to make a real difference across the wider business
- Build strong relationships all at levels of the business
- Fantastic opportunity to provide guidance and development to our people
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated team
Listed twenty four days agoat Graham Consulting
Chance to upskill & develop professionally. Competitive remuneration. Option of having your own office! Handy location + street parking. Apply now!
- Building & Construction industry
- Outskirts of the City Centre
- Exciting and fast paced business
Listed three days agoat Stantec New Zealand
Exciting opportunity to join our consulting asset management team to provide practical solutions for public and private clients.
- Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch location
- National based role but also supporting the Australian business
- Busy, rewarding role
Listed four hours agoat Kirk Roberts Consulting Engineers
This is an opportunity to take part in leading the industry in the level of precast shop drawings as a Tekla Technician.
- A friendly and energetic environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Innovative successful consultancy
Listed two days agoat Cloud Ocean Water Ltd
The Health and Safety Co-ordinator is responsible for implementing the Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Company in Growth Mode
- Commitment to Best Practice
Listed eighteen days agoat Asset Recruitment Ltd
Reporting to the General Manager you will lead this innovative, solutions focussed production team of 30-35 toward achieving its objectives.
- Based in Hamilton
- Privately owned and operated Engineering organisation
- Be part of exciting future growth
Listed eleven days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
This is an excellent role for someone looking to take the next step in their career! Come and embrace change and innovation at the CDHB.
- Do you have strong leadership and management experience?
- Are you a creative, engaged and motivated person?
- Enjoy ongoing focus on your career development
Listed fourteen days agoat Global Machine Tools Ltd
Account Management, Sales and Application support of world leading Machine and Cutting Tool products throughout the South Island
- Market Leading Product Range
- Existing Loyal Customer Base
- Large Territory with lots of Potential
Listed twenty three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
With five offices around New Zealand and a growing client base, we need a person who feels they are well suited to recruitment.
- Base, bonus, perks, work from home option
- Mix of established accounts with development opportunity
- Hybrid desk offering broad range of roles to recruit
Listed twenty two hours agoat Christchurch City Council
If you are looking for a change of pace then joining the Road Amenity and Asset Protection team should be the new direction in your career.
- Engage with the transport and civil engineering industry
- Be involved in the handover of transport assets
- Receive ongoing training and development
Listed nine days agoat Catch Consulting
Our Client, Vynco, have an interesting and busy role for a Product Support and Sheet Metal Programmer
- Market leading, New Zealand Owned and operated Company
- Exciting and variable role with excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic team environment
Listed seventeen days agoat Max Contracts
Recruitment Account Manager - Construction
- Client Relationship Management and Sales
- Construction Recruitment Business
- Great Career Opportunity
Listed one day agoat Eliot Sinclair & Partners Ltd.
We are looking for a Senior Environmental Scientist to lead our small, successful team of environmental specialists.
- Lead our small, successful team of environmental specialists.
- Get involved in identifying new business opportunities.
- Build long-term relationships with current and future clients.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education