Legal, Administration & Office Support Jobs in Christchurch Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
A leading national law firm, based in Christchurch, seeks a Legal Executive to join their Property team.
- Highly distinguished law firm
- Approachable and collaborative culture
- Challenging and autonomous work
Listed four days agoat Belle InteriorsOur small close-knit team need a part-time administrative assistant Listed twenty two hours agoat Otakaro Limited
We are seeking a part-time Document Controller for a 13-month fixed term period. Flexibility to work chosen hours, Monday-Friday.
- Play an active part in the Regeneration of Christchurch
- Modern office environment in the central city
- Strong customer focus required
Listed one hour agoat Youthtown
We are looking for an Administrator to support our South Region from our Christchurch office.
- Become part of a great team
- Work in a fun, friendly and energised environment
- Empowering young New Zealanders to be the best they can be!
Listed one day agoat AsureQuality Ltd
We're seeking an administrator to be responsible for a variety of tasks which are key for the effective daily operations of the Regional HQ.
- Are you passionate about New Zealand's primary industry?
- Bring your outstanding administration skills
- Join a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Listed two days agoat Property Ventures Real Estate LimitedA variety of real estate focussed secretarial duties from processing listings, to follow up calls/cold calls and arranging scheduling. Listed two days agoat Joyn Limited
Busy and interesting role with a well-established business
- Busy office coordination role near the city centre
- Part time around 25 hours per week
- Mix of responsibilities including customer facing
Listed three days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Pack your Personal Assistant tool kit so you can hit the ground running. Christchurch City Centre is back in business!
- 6 month Temporary Assignment - fulltime hours
- Central City Location
- Dynamic, Exciting and Complex
Listed three days agoat Turners Group NZ Limited
We are currently looking for a Part Time Receptionist to join our vibrant team in Christchurch.
- Seeking Part time hours?
- Fantastic company culture & benefits
- Come join our great team!
Listed one day agoat Nurse MaudeDo you have strong administration and customer service skills? Listed nine days agoat Chapman Employment Relations Ltd
Provide outstanding administrative support to staff and volunteers including support for the International and Travel functions of the organisation.
- Do you need a new challenge and want to work for a Community-based organisation
- Can you be described as bubbly with great coordination skills?
- Are you an impressive communicator and even better problem solver?
Listed four hours agoat Hudson New Zealand
An awesome opportunity to be part of an organization who has a vision of making New Zealand the greatest living space on earth.
- South Canterbury Based
- Opportunity to kickstart your career
- Bring home great work stories
Listed two days agoat Maximus Trading Limited
We require a bright enthusiastic team member to provide support to our sales team and customer base .
- Permanent Part time
- Small privately owned business with great team culture
- Supplier of leading cookware brands Nationally
Listed twenty six minutes agoat Drake New Zealand - Christchurch
We are seeking an outstanding Customer Service guru to provide customer service by assisting other staff to book Interpreters for their patients
- Interpreter Booking- Customer Service
- 4- 5 Week Assignment
- Central Christchurch Location
Listed eight days agoat George Henry & Co Ltd
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join the Administration Team at our Christchurch Branch
- Long Established Company
- CBD Based Postition
- Monday to Friday 8am - 3.30pm
Listed twenty three hours agoat Canterbury District Health Board
We're looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Medical Secretary to join our Infectious Diseases team at Christchurch Hospital!
- Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
- Support the Infectious Diseases team with administrative tasks
- This role is fixed-term for 12 months to provide parental leave
Listed two days agoat Rudolf Steiner school
First point of contact for a busy school office, with some administration tasks such as absences, staff support, first aid etc
- Full time during school terms
- Maternity leave position April 2019 - April 2010
- Busy school office
Listed four days agoat PBT Ltd
PBT are on the lookout for a Receptionist / Administrator to join our team in Christchurch.
- Dynamic team environment
- Supportive Local and National Team Environment
- 100% New Zealand owned and operated business.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education