Legal, Self Employment, Aerospace Engineering Jobs in Christchurch CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Justice
The primary role is to provide support to the Environment Judges with accurate and responsive Legal and Research services
- Provide the judiciary with timely, accurate and relevant research services.
- Demonstrates an understanding and knowledge of all relevant legislation.
- Demonstrates the ability to search legal electronic databases.
Listed three days agoat Joynt AndrewsWe are a busy and local law firm seeking a full time receptionist and legal secretary for a 12 month fixed term maternity leave contract Listed fifteen days agoat Lane Neave
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal PA or an admin superstar looking to enter the legal sector.
- Excellent work life balance
- Fun and supportive team
- Fantastic development opportunity
Listed two days agoat Graham Consulting
Working with a broad range of clients, this could be the opportunity you need to take your career to the next level.
- Great opportunity to join a leading firm
- Interesting and challenging work
- Central Christchurch location
Listed two days agoat Profile Group
A key role in overseeing and managing the delivery of corporate M&A activity during a dynamic period of OIO change
- Managing and facilitating legal spend, legal direction, and legal exposure
- General Legal Counsel - Craigmore Sustainable , Christchurch
- Overseeing and managing the delivery of corporate M&A activity
Listed fourteen days agoat Leo Legal Recruitment
Are you looking for your next challenge that requires you to utilise your EA skills and legal knowledge?
- Do you enjoy client contact and going the extra mile to keep the client happy?
- Do you have the ability to juggle demands with a can-do attitude?
- Excellent remuneration package on offer.
Listed two days agoat Malley & CoNiche Immigration Practice Opportunity in well established firm Listed seven days agoat Graham Consulting
They are looking for someone to start immediately in an ongoing capacity. Potentially through until Christmas and beyond. Apply now!
- Ongoing assignment
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to work for a leading law firm
Listed nine days agoat Public Trust
Help our customers manage their family assets, wills, estates and trusts in order to plan for their future.
- Public Trust is a big little business with ambition!
- Use your empathy and exceptional interpersonal skills to support our customers
- Extensive learning and development through our internal Learning Pathways
Listed thirteen days agoat Core People
We have an opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated Legal Secretary who will be specialising in Property Law.
- Legal Secretary role in a property team
- Work with one of Christchurch's leading law firms
- Encouraging team who will support your Legal Secretary career
Listed fourteen days agoat Stirling AndersenFantastic opportunities for driven and motivated Legal Executives & Secretaries to join well-respected Christchurch law firms. Listed seven days agoat Graham Consulting
Dynamic and forward thinking, this firm has all the resources you need to enjoy a challenging, interesting and broad ranging position.
- Great Career Development
- Commercial Division
- Growing Firm
Listed six days agoat McLeod Duminy Careers
An opportunity to join a longstanding firm which, over the decades, established strong roots in the Christchurch and wider Canterbury region.
- Mid-sized Christchurch firm
- Broad range of work | Future advancement
- Good autonomy and Court appearances
Listed eight days agoat Select Recruitment
Dunedin based Legal Executive role that offers flexible working arrangements within a friendly family firm.
- Dunedin based position in general practice firm
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Competitive salary reflecting experience
Listed fourteen days agoat Hill Lee & ScottTired of the big firms and big firm lawyers? Want a role that values you and the work you do? Join our growing general practice and change your career Listed fourteen days agoat Hill Lee & Scott
Tired of the big firms and big firm lawyers? Want a role that values you and the work you do? Join our growing general practice and change your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work arrangements if you need to balance family commitments
- Small, friendly team without the stress and formality of a traditional law firm
Listed twenty four days agoat Greenstone Global Limited
Growing, high-performing Immigration Advisory company looking for a licensed adviser for their Christchurch branch.
- Calling all licensed immigration advisers in Christchurch
- Head up the Christchurch branch of one of the leading NZ advisory firms
- Be part of a growing team of 8 licensed advisers
Listed seven days agoat Wackrow Williams & Davies Limited
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced property legal executive to support a fast-growing conveyancing practice in Christchurch.
- Christchurch-based role
- Full time or flexible working hours
- Small, friendly team
Listed one day agoat Stirling AndersenAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Solicitor to join a reputable firm within their busy Property Team. Listed sixteen days agoat Hays Legal
Seeking a Legal Exec with Property Experience
- Christchurch based role
- City Centre office
- Supporting Team
Receive new jobs for this search by email