Legal, Engineering, Self Employment Jobs in Christchurch CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed two days agoat Ministry of Justice
The primary role is to provide support to the Environment Judges with accurate and responsive Legal and Research services
- Provide the judiciary with timely, accurate and relevant research services.
- Demonstrates an understanding and knowledge of all relevant legislation.
- Demonstrates the ability to search legal electronic databases.
Listed two days agoat Joynt AndrewsWe are a busy and local law firm seeking a full time receptionist and legal secretary for a 12 month fixed term maternity leave contract Listed two days agoat Fosterra Consulting GroupAutoCAD draughter wanted for part time role with an award-winning firm growing strongly in renewable power, read on. Listed twenty one hours agoat Graham Consulting
Working with a broad range of clients, this could be the opportunity you need to take your career to the next level.
- Great opportunity to join a leading firm
- Interesting and challenging work
- Central Christchurch location
Listed fourteen days agoat Lane Neave
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal PA or an admin superstar looking to enter the legal sector.
- Excellent work life balance
- Fun and supportive team
- Fantastic development opportunity
Listed eighteen hours agoat Profile Group
A key role in overseeing and managing the delivery of corporate M&A activity during a dynamic period of OIO change
- Managing and facilitating legal spend, legal direction, and legal exposure
- General Legal Counsel - Craigmore Sustainable , Christchurch
- Overseeing and managing the delivery of corporate M&A activity
Listed sixteen hours agoat Malley & CoNiche Immigration Practice Opportunity in well established firm Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserThe role is multi-faceted, from dealing directly with medical professionals, segmenting computer-tomography data, to designing orthopaedic implants. Listed thirteen days agoat Leo Legal Recruitment
Are you looking for your next challenge that requires you to utilise your EA skills and legal knowledge?
- Do you enjoy client contact and going the extra mile to keep the client happy?
- Do you have the ability to juggle demands with a can-do attitude?
- Excellent remuneration package on offer.
Listed six days agoat Graham Consulting
They are looking for someone to start immediately in an ongoing capacity. Potentially through until Christmas and beyond. Apply now!
- Ongoing assignment
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to work for a leading law firm
Listed eight days agoat Public Trust
Help our customers manage their family assets, wills, estates and trusts in order to plan for their future.
- Public Trust is a big little business with ambition!
- Use your empathy and exceptional interpersonal skills to support our customers
- Extensive learning and development through our internal Learning Pathways
Listed twelve days agoat Core People
We have an opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated Legal Secretary who will be specialising in Property Law.
- Legal Secretary role in a property team
- Work with one of Christchurch's leading law firms
- Encouraging team who will support your Legal Secretary career
Listed six days agoat Graham Consulting
Dynamic and forward thinking, this firm has all the resources you need to enjoy a challenging, interesting and broad ranging position.
- Great Career Development
- Commercial Division
- Growing Firm
Listed thirteen days agoat Stirling AndersenFantastic opportunities for driven and motivated Legal Executives & Secretaries to join well-respected Christchurch law firms. Listed five days agoat McLeod Duminy Careers
An opportunity to join a longstanding firm which, over the decades, established strong roots in the Christchurch and wider Canterbury region.
- Mid-sized Christchurch firm
- Broad range of work | Future advancement
- Good autonomy and Court appearances
Listed fifteen hours agoat Enphase Energy
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineering Manager to join our team. This role would ideally suit a manager with a technical background.
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- Long service leave
- Medical insurance cover
Listed seven days agoat Syft Technologies LtdA unique opportunity to lead our electronics engineering team. Listed thirteen days agoat Christchurch Engine Centre
We are looking for an confident communicator who has experience in ACE/lean manufacturing concepts and continuous improvement
- Passion for Continuous Improvement
- Experience with lean systems
- Global company with an excellent reputation
Listed seven days agoat Select Recruitment
Dunedin based Legal Executive role that offers flexible working arrangements within a friendly family firm.
- Dunedin based position in general practice firm
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Competitive salary reflecting experience
Listed six days agoat Westland Milk Products
Due to continued growth, a new role has come up at our Hokitika site, a fantastic opportunity to join a leading end to end dairy manufacturer
- Provide essential planned and responsive maintenance across the site
- Demonstrate your hands-on, pro-active and adaptable approach
- Do you enjoy problem solving and look for continuous improvement?
Receive new jobs for this search by email