Banking & Financial Services, Criminal & Civil Law, Industrial Relations & Employment Law Jobs in Christchurch CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight hours agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.
Our Relationship business is looking for a Relationship Associate.
- Have your ideas heard and implemented at our innovative Bank
- Work in a great team environment, and improve your interaction skills
- Unique banking and finance products including Livestock finance!
Listed three days agoat Brannigans Consulting Limited
Newly created analytics and external communications leadership role for an iconic brand
- Newly Created Senior Role
- Unique Analytics and External Communications Focus
- Iconic Brand - Christchurch Based Role
Listed eight days agoat Save My Bacon
An exciting opportunity you should not miss! Manage and be a part of great team working in modern offices in the heart of the Innovation Precinct.
- Attractive Base Salary
- Huge Bonus Potential
- Inner City Modern Office
Listed three days agoat Murray & CoMurray & Co is seeking to recruit a highly motivated professional to join our investment banking team as a Director. Listed ten days agoat Avanti Finance
Enjoy the thrill of the chase, but love the satisfaction of mutually beneficial long term relationships? This could be the role for you!
- Long running, successful kiwi company
- Generous base, high uncapped OTE
- Excellent support and mentoring from the best in the business
Listed ten days agoat WestpacYou will be joining a unique and motivated team of specialist bankers, providing business relationship, banking and service solutions to SME's. Listed one day agoat University of Canterbury
We are looking for a highly organised and motivated professional to join the Procurement Services team within Financial Services.
- Be responsible for supplier relationships and contract management
- Bring your ability to use and support a variety of systems
- Provide procurement advice in a professional, efficient and effective manner
Listed thirteen days agoat NetYourJobWe're looking for a Property Investment New Business Manager to join our team. Role can be be based in either Auckland or Christchurch. Listed twenty two days agoat Onepartner
Online finance brokerage is seeking a sales consultant who has a passion for delivering great outcomes for customer, if you are the best call us now!
- Fast growing operation with plenty of personal advancement opportunities
- Great team culture
- Base with excellent commission incentives
Listed four hours agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Our client is looking to grow their presence in the South Island and enhance partnerships with clients
- Senior Client Relationship position
- Implement strategies to drive growth
- Strong entrepreneurial skills with a natural ability to spot opportunities
Listed twenty one days agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.
You'll work with existing, new customers and intermediaries in Rural and Intermediated business to deliver the best possible customer outcomes.
- Want autonomy?
- Want to work with a company that's evolving fast?
- Value a strong culture and community focus?
Listed thirteen days agoat Atlas
Convert prospects into clients & clients into raving fans. Holistic financial advice. High net worth clients. Innovative, young & dynamic company.
- Ambitious, positive environment
- Innovative market leader
- Good lead source
Listed ten days agoat BNZ
Focus on providing seamless, integrated service to our clients ensuring our continued growth and development across Canterbury and the West coast.
- 2 x opportunities available!
- Ensure seamless, integrated service
- Lead a high performing team
Listed six days agoat University of Canterbury
Focus on the analysis of both financial and non-financial information to empower managers to make informed decisions.
- Derive insight from reports and summarise the key themes
- Bring your proven problem solving ability
- Interpret user requirements and translate these into an easily understood report
Listed five hours agoat Leo Legal Recruitment
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to specialise in employment law.
- Our client is seeking an experienced employment/health and safety lawyer.
- Let your career soar - join a winning team. Employer of Choice.
- Contact me today to make the most of this rare opportunity.
Receive new jobs for this search by email