Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Government & Defence Jobs in Avondale Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Auckland Council
Utilise your commercial and sales knowledge of the sports, entertainment and venues sectors
- Implement and develop growth strategies for Auckland Stadiums
- High profile role in sports and entertainment arena
- Develop and maintain key relationships
Listed more than thirty days agoat ETEL Ltd
Experienced Asset Manager required for an exciting new role. Use your skills to grow an exciting NZ manufacturer as they take on the world!
- Successful, growing NZ Company
- New role
- Strong values-based culture
Listed eleven days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
Drive Best Practice supply chain and customer delivery across all New Zealand Operations. Strategic and Continuous Improvement focus
- Drive Continuous Improvement
- Key role in the leadership team
- Opportunity to make your mark
Listed seventeen hours agoat Fullers Group Ltd
Senior operational leadership opportunity – influence a large team. Dynamic fast paced organisation operating in Auckland’s jewel, the Hauraki Gulf.
- Senior operational leadership opportunity – influence a large team
- Dynamic fast paced organisation operating in Auckland’s jewel, the Hauraki Gulf
- Influence customer experience across transport and tourism
Listed four days agoat Goodman Fielder New Zealand Limited
Leading the strategic and operational function of the logistics area for NZ
- Highly strategic role within Supply Chain & Logistics
- Driving business transformation & change
- Leading a high performing team
Listed seven days agoat Fire and Emergency New Zealand
We are looking for talented individuals who can offer significant response leadership experience in emergency management.
- Strategic leadership of service delivery with a strong community focus
- Play a lead role in our significant transformation programme
- Be a key member of the Service Delivery Leadership team
Listed five days agoat Davidson Projects & OperationsThe opportunity to play an integral role in the development of Auckland by the smooth programming of works across the city Listed eleven days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
We're looking for a person who has a passion for procurement and who is a data and excel guru to join our commercial team!
- Newly created position!
- Fast paced and dynamic environment
- Award winning company culture and excellent perks and benefits
Listed seven days agoat New Zealand Trade & Enterprise
Provide expertise and guidance to the business to enable the delivery of smart ideas and solutions from the Creative Hub.
- Critique and develop creative solutions to answer business needs
- Awesome marketing opportunity at NZTE
- Be part of a flexible, fun and stimulating environment
Listed fourteen days agoat Foodstuffs North Island Ltd
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced and knowledgeable Transport Manager to lead our upper north island transport activity.
- High profile role across one of NZ’s largest Supply Chain’s
- Work in a future-focused team who are leading the pack with customer service
- Develop your career and create impact with a dynamic and 100% kiwi owned co-op
Listed three days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Delivering a variety of Asset Development Group redevelopment, refurbishment and development work programmes.
- Ensure that all agreed contractual deliverables are achieved
- Bring your excellent written and verbal communication skills
- •Competitive salary plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed seven days agoat Blackbook Executive
Join a well-known, highly acquisitive, FMCG business in a newly created Quality Manager position - relocation to Melbourne
- Greenfields role - relocate to Melbourne
- Hands-on position with the ability to set strategy
- Attractive remuneration, permanent position
Listed four days agoat The University of Auckland
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a start-up initiative - Auckland Online - which will focus on online postgraduate study options.
- Unique start-up opportunity in established organisation
- Define strategy and help determine the success of Auckland Online
- Run multiple digital campaings
Listed seven days agoat Fidelity Life
Join us as our new Team Leader for our Key Account Managers within our Operations team. Come and make a difference in a growing business.
- Enjoy a Newmarket location, close to public transit, cafes and shops
- Events throughout the year and learning and development opportunities
- 22 days of annual leave, birthday and community leave days, health insurance
Listed five days agoat Auckland Transport
This role will participate in policy development and regulatory review across the Road Safety ecosystem
- Develop Safety Policy for Auckland's Roads
- Regulatory Reviews
- Safety Division
Listed six days agoat Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing CompanySanitarium have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to oversee the production of some of NZ's favourite breakfast products! Listed nine hours agoat The University of Auckland
You will deliver an integrated global recruitment strategy for all eight faculties that raises our profile and reputation with prospects.
- Lead New Zealand's most prestigious International Recruitment team
- Achieve our ambitious international recruitment goals
- Can you develop and implement strategy?
Listed fourteen hours agoat NZ Transport Agency
We're thinking and acting differently and have re-defined how we deliver value to New Zealand
- Project variety in a committed, friendly and professional team
- Take the lead on best practice project management
- Working for an organisation that is willing to be innovative
Listed thirteen days agoat Muster LimitedFRAMECAD are looking for a Parts and Supply Chain Manager to join their Team!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education