Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Computer Operators Jobs in Auckland Central AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Public Outreach New Zealand
A fantastic opportunity to join our growing call centre team in Auckland city.
- Join a fun and vibrant team
- Full initial and ongoing training
- Competitive hourly pay
Listed one day agoat 2evolve Pty LtdGet involved with some of NZ's leading charities! Call centre role Mon - Fri. Friendly Team. Full Training. No cold calling! Listed one day agoat 2evolve Pty LtdGet involved with some of NZ's leading charities! Call centre role Mon - Fri. Friendly Team. Full Training. No cold calling! Listed two days agoat JOYN
Offering clients excellent customer service is paramount to this role whilst dealing with a cross section of corporate clients.
- Financial Services
- Comprehensive Training provided
- Bonus element on top of great base salary
Listed four days agoat Collection House Ltd
Permanent Full Time/ Part Time roles available. Inbound and outbound calls for standard debt collection tasks. No call centre experience required.
- Salary + Super + Monthly bonus structure
- Gain industry experience with in-house training
- Rosedale location- Full time or Part time roles available
Listed three days agoat Dyson Appliances (Aust.) Pty Ltd
Join our Customer Care Team in Auckland and help us deliver exceptional customer service experience that reflects our innovative tech brand
- Work for a market leading global brand, bringing the latest technology to market
- Fun, dynamic role perfect for those with a passion for the latest technology!
- A vibrant, diverse company culture with growth opportunities if you want them
Listed three days agoat Randstad Assessment CentreAmazing opportunities in the New Year for people who are passionate about Customer Service!! Listed five days agoat Xero
We are looking for some Customer Experience superstars to join our Business Management team
- Competitive Salary
- Collaborative team
- Barista made coffee!
Listed four days agoat Watercare Services Limited
A fantastic customer focused opportunity for a January 2019 start
- Newmarket location - close proximity to public transport
- Career development pathwasy
- Enterprise environment
Listed two days agoat Aura Consulting
Fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation to assist with chasing up and clearing outstanding tickets in the system with key accounts
- Temporary position - ongoing with permanent potential | Immediate start
- Answer technical support queries and accurately update cases in the ticketing
- Eden Terrace location | $22 - $25 per hour
Listed six days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Seeking motivated Customer Service Representatives! Work for a range of fantastic businesses across Auckland in an Inbound or Outbound CSR role!
- Customer Service – Outbound or Inbound Experience
- Various locations around Auckland
- Great team environments with career progression and development
Listed eleven days agoat Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering
Exciting opportunity for a talented construction professional who wishes to become a Senior PM one day.
- Exciting role
- Long term career
- Multi National Organisation
Listed five days agoat Globus & CosmosReady for your next challenge in customer service? Apply today! Permanent full-time role in travel industry. Fast-paced, fun team Listed eleven days agoat Recruitment Studio
Manage incoming & outgoing calls in a friendly way & record information accurately.
- Freemans Bay, 4-5 hours each day Monday to Friday, $23-$27 an hour
- Boutique office space in a cool supportive team
- Combine your phone-based customer service & administration skills
Listed eleven days agoat Recruitment Studio
Project & Quality Coordinator roles like this are rare! Exposure to projects and operational delivery? We would love to hear from you.
- Ponsonby location, start immediately
- Work with exceptional people delivering technical expertise
- Put your project and quality coordination expertise to good use
Listed six days agoat Piritahi
Join Piritahi and change the way people live - laying the groundwork for neighbourhoods that are better to live in and homes that are more affordable.
- We offer secured forward workload
- Career development & pathways into various areas of Engineering & Construction
- Engage with communities through engineering and construction
Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Woek for a leading insurance provider as the first point of contact for banking customers / bankers helping their customers with insurance products
- Starting your new 28th January 2020
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Albany location – close to the park & ride
Listed two days agoat IAG NZ Ltd
Excellent opportunity to enhance your customer service experience in the insurance industry and enjoy an awesome team culture.
- Join NZ and AU's largest general insurer (AMI, STATE, NZI, Lumley, Swann, CGU)
- Comprehensive training + loads of support
- Great salary, perks, insurance discounts and more
Listed six days agoat Fullers Group Ltd
We have an exciting vacancy for a Team Leader to join us and lead the team to deliver an amazing experience for each of our customers
- New Zealand's largest public transport ferry operator
- Fun team and great staff benefits
- Beautiful waterfront location
Listed four days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Join a passionate team providing Kiwis and Kiwi businesses with 100% Pure Renewable power!
- Centrally located and easily accessible via public transport
- Standard Business hours
- Salary review within the first 6 months!
Receive new jobs for this search by email