Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in Auckland Central AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Rural Connectivity Group
Are you a Senior Delivery or Project Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Freemans Bay location
- Great team and work environment
- No two days will be the same
This is a featured jobat Accommodations Plus International
The Airline Support Specialist is the client and vendor main point of contact for API’s Operations Center. Will actively process reservations.
- Career advancement with a growing organization
Listed three days agoat St JohnThe role is primarily responsible for providing Database Administrator (DBA) support to the organisation Listed four days agoat Kensington SwanWe have an exciting project and are currently seeking an experienced Systems Administrator for a six month contract with an immediate start. Listed four hours agoat people2peopleThis role is responsible for the leadership and day-to-day management of all operating functions Listed three days agoat 920
An opportunity for a solid Product Insights Analyst to join a large financial organisation.
- Permanent role
- Auckland CBD
- SAS - Power BI
Listed six days agoat Cohesion Consulting NZ Limited
Working closely with the dealer and their clients to ensure the smooth settlement of all FX contracts.
- Growing, boutique brokerage firm
- Potential career progression
- Fantastic city offices
Listed five hours agoat Bureau Limited
Opportunity to create and lead the insights capability in a data driven organisation
- Newly created position - the ability to stamp your mark on the industry
- Dynamic and innovative organisation
- Newmarket location, carparking provided
Listed five hours agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland City
You'll be reporting to the Head of Corporate & Institutional Banking -you will bring strong Corporate or Commercial relationship management experience
- Key role with a growing global Bank in New Zealand
- Career opportunities
- Handy to buses, trains and ferries
Listed four days agoat intelliHUBWe currently have a great Auckland-based opportunity to join our Information Technology function as Head of Technology. Listed two hours agoat WestpacBe part of a collaborative team focused on lifting product governance across the Westpac brands. Listed four days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Join our new Building Consent Authority, help develop, monitor and assure our accreditation, contribute to our social housing purpose.
- New, independent Building Consent Authority
- Based in our Auckland Greenlane office
- Annual salary of $98,500 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed three days agoat 920
An excellent opportunity for a Power BI expert to make an impact and join an enterprise organisation.
- 3 month Contract - AKL CBD
- Reporting and Analysis
- Power BI - SQL - Azure - ETL Tools
Listed four days agoat Saturn Portfolio
Contribute as part of a team of 4 to provide high quality investment administration and client support services to our team of 6 financial advisers.
- Support our financial advisers to deliver impartial advice to clients
- Waterfront location
- Opportunity to learn new skills as part of a closely knit team
Listed eleven days agoat Altis Consulting
Do you want to be part of one of the best Data and Analytics firms in New Zealand and Australia?
- Voted A Great Place to Work, 9 years in a row
- Join a collaborative and supportive environment
- Be part of a team that thrives on new challenges
Listed four days agoat JOYN
Dealing with large corporate clients this role offers the challenges of working with the largest organisations in NZ.
- Financial Services Business
- Leader in their field
- Growth potential
Listed six days agoat 920
Initial 3 month contract, CBD Auckland, Power BI Consultant
- 3 Month contract
- Power BI
- MS stack
Listed three days agoat BNZAre you passionate about ITSM Processes and driving continuous process improvement, then we want to hear from you. Listed twelve days agoat NZ Health Partnerships Limited
Lead the Master Data Administration Team to achieve successful outcomes
- Support, maintain and ensure integrity of master data
- Identify and contribute to continuous improvement
- People Leadership, manage and build a high performing team
Receive new jobs for this search by email