Accounting, Administration & Office Support, Help Desk & IT Support Jobs in Auckland Central AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Adaptiv Integration
Are you a recent Graduate looking for an opportunity to get into the IT industry, by joining a successful Kiwi-Born company? Then look not further!
- Graduate / Entry Level IT Position Available
- Work for a Middleware Integration Software House
- Permanent Opportunity Located in Ponsonby
Listed eight days agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby is looking for a world class IT Support Specialist
- The perfect role to kickstart your IT career
- Receive a host of great benefts
- An opportunity to work with one of NZ's most iconic brands
Listed three days agoat Robert Half TechnologyRare opportunity for a L1 Support Engineer to take a step up into a L2 position - varied role with lots of project work Listed eight days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Be part of a collaborative invoice team as a data entry administrator for a fixed term contract!
- Parnell Location
- $20 / hr
- Start date: ASAP!
Listed eight days agoat Lane Neave
Our firm is expanding and so we need someone to join our busy IT team.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Social and friendly culture
- Great opportunity in a growing team
Listed four days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A great foot in the door to a great NZ company, using your IT skills!
- IT Support Role
- Contract with the potential to go perm
Listed eight days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed ten days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed one day agoat Tearfund
Experienced PA to support our busy Marketing & Fundraising Director. Great communication skills required. Join a team making a difference.
- Join an organisation supporting life changing programmes
- New, busy and varied role. A chance to make your mark
- Part-time, 20 hours/week - Mount Roskill handy to motorway, cafes, supermarket
Listed six hours agoat Pernod Ricard Winemakers NZ Ltd
Awesome opportunity to couple analytical insights and effective communication to drive results across an interesting portfolio.
- Fun working environment in a modern CBD office
- Great opportunity for career development!
- Ability to make an impact!
Listed nine days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandMultiple roles - Service Desk, Desktop Support, Service Engineers and Shift Leaders. Plan a change for the New Year. Listed three days agoat My Food Bag
My Food Bag is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to trouble shoot and sound problem-solving skills?
- Determination to follow through and ensure a timely resolution of issues?
- My Food Bag is looking for you!
Listed two days agoat Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
French Elegance Sofitel is currently seeking an experienced and passionate individual to join our guest team as Administrative Assistant for the GM.
- International Luxury Hotel Group
- Discounts and other benefits within Accor group
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Listed two days agoat The Upper Room ChurchA 25 - 30 hours per week role including Sunday mornings to work alongside our pastors and support staff to administer 3 Sunday services each week. Listed one day agoat Vista Entertainment Solutions Ltd
We are looking for a super star receptionist who thrives on following through on jobs from start to finish!
- Kiwi company with a huge global presence
- Great company culture - friendly and positive environment
- Immediate start
Listed six days agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
We are looking for an IT Support Manager to join a fun, innovative and forward thinking company. Take the next step in your career now.
- Work with a fast growing successful NZ company
- Support cutting edge technology
- Work in a face paced environment with a great office culture
Listed thirteen hours agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Temps required for a range of roles based in Auckland
- Temping Opportunities - Auckland Wide
- Pay rates $22 - $40 per hour
- Opportunities starting Immediately
Receive new jobs for this search by email