Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Engineering Jobs in Auckland Central AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat SEEK Limited
Based in our Melbourne HQ - Use your proven Software Engineering expertise leading delivery teams building products to help solve customer problems.
- Join in Bi-annual Hackathons to solve customer problems
- Work in an agile, innovative and iterative environment
- Lead an amazing team in Melbourne
This is a featured jobat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for a great all-around developer and for us, Technical skills are as equally important as your attitude.
- Great CBD location, close to all amenities
- Exciting and growing technology space taking shape
- Join NZ's leading law Firm
Listed one day agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed two days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed four hours agoat New Zealand PoliceDigital Forensic Technician / Analyst New Zealand Police Auckland / Dunedin Permanent, Full-time 2 Positions Available Listed one day agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Listed three days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed one day agoat Bayleys Realty Group
Not your average AP role! You will be working in the Finance team at the Bayleys national head office based in Auckland's Viaduct.
- Process and pay creditors and expense claims
- Bring your accuracy and eye for detail
- Receive unlimited opportunities to learn
Listed seven hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Bring your projects experience to hit the ground running with in-flight projects. Be our PM's right-hand person - real responsibility from the get-go!
- Document, plan and report on key projects
- Bring your strong organisational skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed two days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed two hours agoat Fidelity Life
Part time role. Bring your payroll skills, work in a fun, supportive and hard working team and support the wider business.
- Newmarket location, close to parking, transit and cafes
- 22 days annual leave, birthday and community leave day
- Life, trauma and health insurance. Work in a small, supportive team
Listed four hours agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingLong term temp Accounts Payable officer needed for a newly created vacancy at a well-established kiwi business based in the city. Listed three hours agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingLong term temp Accounts Payable officer needed for a newly created vacancy at a well-established kiwi business based in the city. Listed five hours agoat Tin Soldier
Work in collaboration with department heads to manage the smooth flow of work in our agency providing project coordination and admin support.
- Great growth potential role.
- Great team of people!
- Lovely modern Mt Eden office.
Listed two days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Xero Bookkeeper, new position, awesome firm that's supporting their clients a bit differently
- New role with opportunity in the future to build a team around you
- Newmarket location, new offices on broadway
- Collegial, flexible, non-hierarchical environment
Listed two days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
We are currently working on an exciting assignment for our client and we are on the lookout for a System Administrator for a permanent role.
- Fantastic Organisation
- Auckland CBD
- Career progression
Listed one day agoat CodeBlue LtdCodeBlue Auckland is seeking a bright, enthusiastic and capable person who will be responsible for the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions Listed two days agoat Graham ConsultingThis city-based client is looking for someone with outstanding Microsoft Access knowledge to help out with a one-off project to tidy up their database Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserManage all of the financial and back-office operations of this marketing agency located in Auckland CBD. Flexible hours & days depending on applicant Listed eleven hours agoat BupaPeople Love Working at Bupa Listed one day agoat Parker Bridge – Global Recruiter Winners 2018 – Best Marketing Campaign
Undoubtedly one of the best CA roles in Auckland right now. Get away from the compliance, and work in a pure Advisory and People Management role!
- Dedicated Advisory and People Management - NO COMPLIANCE
- Your own car park in the building
- Work as the right-hand to the Partner at a truly global firm
Receive new jobs for this search by email