Mining, Resources & Energy, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Auckland Central Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine hours agoat Hilton Auckland
Join the most well known Hotel brand in the World and you’ll have more than just a job. You’ll have a challenging and rewarding career in hospitality.
- Worlds most well- known Hotel brand
- Guest Services
- Career Dvelopment Opportunites
Listed six days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Opportunity for an experienced Barista to join a friendly team within a busy Café, based in a vibrant office near the viaduct!
- Monday - Friday, no weekend hours!
- Shared office space with office dogs and excellent networking opportunities
- Varied role until at least June with potential to be extended
Listed eight hours agoat Millennium Hotels and ResortsWe are on the search for an enthusiastic, dedicated professional and talented Front Office Agent to join our team in a varied and exciting role Listed two days agoat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Join the dynamic world of events and bring your experience booking corporate, retail, wholesale or airline travel.
- Work alongside a passionate, creative and talented events management team
- Enjoy great career growth opportunities and have a lot of fun along the way
- Discounted travel + free and confidential health and financial advice
Listed eight days agoat Good Group Limited
This job is all go: taking orders, running food, clearing tables, making drinks and even a bit of cooking. There is never a dull moment!
- Busy venue that values attitude over experience - we can teach you everything!
- Flexible rosters and hours to work around whatever else you have going on.
- Above market remuneration and other awesome benefits
Listed six days agoat Millennium Hotels and Resorts
We are on the hunt for enthusiastic and experienced Hotel Duty Managers to join our team in a varied and exciting role.
- Want to Get Social?
- Varied and exciting support role,working across multiple departments
- Join Auckland’s #1 hotel on TripAdvisor
Listed nine days agoat PR Hotels Ltd T/A Novotel and Ibis Auckland Ellerslie
We are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking and creative individual to reinvent the guest experience and join our team.
- An opportunity to have fun and grow your career.
- Extensive training opportunities within a global hotel group.
- Staff benefits including dry cleaning, staff meals, hotel and F&B discounts
Listed two days agoat TFE HotelsAre you passionate about guest service? Are you organised, efficient & have an eye for detail? Join our fun & professional housekeeping team at Adina! Listed five days agoat Sabato Limited
An exciting Monday - Friday opportunity in Mt Eden.
- Great team culture
- Generous staff discounts on delicious food!
- Learn new skills and grow
Listed eight days agoat Heritage Hotel Management Limited
As a Part Time Receptionist in our Front Office team, you will be responsible for providing our guests a friendly welcome to our hotel.
- Part Time role in our friendly Front Office Team
- Internal career development and training provided
- Access to some great discounts including staff accommodation nights & discounts
Listed two days agoat Little Melba 151 Queen Street
This is an awesome opportunity to work in a busy 5 day cafe in the heart of the CBD.
- Sandwich and cabinet food maker extraordinaire wanted for corporate 5 day cafe
- No weekends or nights
Listed one day agoat AHS HospitalityAn opportunity for Housekeeping Room Attendants to join our team in Auckland Listed nine days agoat Grand Millennium Hotel AucklandGrand Millennium hotel Auckland has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist to join their Front Office Team Listed nine days agoat Millennium Hotels and ResortsCopthorne Auckland City has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Receptionist/Reservationist to join the existing Front Office Team. Listed two days agoat Solstice Group LimitedHas another summer in hospitality got you demotivated? Has the same role started to get repetitive and stale? Not sure what to turn your hand to? Listed twelve days agoat Everest Serviced ApartmentsEverest is making its mark in Auckland and we want you to make your mark in our Front Office operation! Listed two days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for people with a current Duty Managers's certificate to work at events in Auckland
- A fun and variety packed role with growth potential
- Work when and where you want to, choosing shifts that fit with your schedule
- Fantastic hourly rates
Listed nine days agoat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Do you want to sell the most exciting product on the planet? Do you have travel experience you can bring to the table? Then this is the job for you.
- Recognised as one of NZ’s best places to work – 15 years running
- Enjoy a company culture focused on reward and recognition
- Discounted personal travel and other associated benefits of our industry
Listed one day agoat Great Catering CompanyLoyal, hardworking, reliable multi-taskers, kitchen hands, drivers, stores person required. Listed eleven hours agoat Pullman Auckland
We are looking for a highly motivated results driven Meetings & Events Sales Coordinator to join our high performing team.
- International hotel group with over 4,000 hotels globally
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Fantastic team and organisational culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education