Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development, Quality Assurance & Control Jobs in Auckland Central AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Family Planning
Family Planning is looking for a Health Promoter who is passionate about sexual health, healthy relationships and equity.
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Listed five days agoat Motutapu Restoration TrustVolunteer Coordinator for conservation organisation that works on a Hauraki Gulf island. The role will suit someone who can work from home. Listed two days agoat Auckland City Mission
The Crisis Care & Community Service team at the Auckland City Mission is seeking a positive, resilient, energetic Assessment Professional to join
- Excellent computer skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- To be physically fit
- February 2020 start
Listed five days agoat Cityside Baptist ChurchWe are seeking a creative, enthusiastic and authentic Christian leader to co-ordinate our vibrant teenage ministry! Listed two days agoat Kainga Ora
We are looking for a Portfolio Manager to join our team
- Permanent full time role
- Based in our Greenlane Auckland Office
- Annual Salary of $117,000 plus five weeks annual leave and a suite of insurances
Listed five days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Help the Samoa Family Health Association in delivering programmes that support the needs of youth in Samoa.
- Play a key role in developing and delivering effective youth programmes in Samoa
- 1-year assignment in Apia - costs covered!
- Work alongside an NGO to support and motivate young people in Samoa
Listed three days agoat Kainga Ora
We are currently recruiting for an Asset Manager who will help support future demand requirements in our Complexes portfolio
- Full time secondment or fixed term opportunity until December 2020
- Based in our Auckland Office
- Annual Salary of $98,500 plus five weeks annual leave
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserThe Sustainability Fieldworker role is to facilitate the development and implementation of a Zero Carbon Plan for the Anglican Diocese of Auckland. Listed twenty three hours agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are looking for dedicated Support Workers with a wide variety of availability to support our clients based in Central Auckland - Apply Today! Listed four days agoat Spectrum Care
Spectrum Care Trust supports people with intellectual disabilities to live great lives within their communities.
- Challenging and rewarding role
- Lead a team of staff
- Central Auckland Location
Listed five days agoat Preston & Blythe
Well known NGO and service delivery driven organization is looking for an experienced Mental Health / AOD to join their team on a 32 hour work week!
- 32 hour work week
- Free essential on the job training offered
- Opportunity to develop yourself and career
Listed three days agoat Vinci Construction Grands Projets
The Mined Tunnel Superintendent will coordinate all mining activities on site and supervise field personnel.
- Develop and maintain collaborative and supportive relationships
- Outstanding career opportunity to lead and manage large scale tunneling teams
- Join NZ's largest infrastructure project
Listed three days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Support the NGO division of the Ministry of Women, Youth, Sports & Social Affairs in reviewing and developing an updated strategic plan.
- Share your NGO management experience with a government ministry
- Help improve the wellbeing of local communities by supporting & empowering NGOs
- 1 year assignment in Kiribati - costs covered
Listed five days agoat Auckland TransportAs a Senior Community Transport Coordinator, you will play a leadership role in the development, coordination, delivery and monitoring. Listed two days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Are you a senior advisor with central government policy experience wanting to test and develop your skills working on a wide variety of subject areas
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Mix of strategic and operational policy
- CBD Location
Listed four days agoat Anglican Trust for Women and ChildrenThis could be the opportunity you’re looking for to mould and develop a great social work team that will really make a difference!
Receive new jobs for this search by email