Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Sales, Administration & Office Support Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Emrec Limited
Access to leading-edge technology. This means that you will be using various advanced technologies which, in return, gives you leverage in the market.
- Advance your skills and learn alongside accomplished & talented professionals
- Great Team Environment
- Temp to permanent role in one of the biggest enterprises in the country
This is a featured jobat Rural Connectivity Group
Are you a Senior Delivery or Project Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Freemans Bay location
- Great team and work environment
- No two days will be the same
Listed one day agoat New Zealand PoliceIntelligence Support Officer Counties Manukau District Salary Range: $51,123.00 – $69,167.00 Permanent, Fulltime Job Requisition ID 10988 �... Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserA part time Office Administration position has become available due to our business growth to assist our Managers with day to day administration. Listed three days agoat Auckland Council
Amazing opportunity to join Auckland Live as an Event Coordination Administrator!
- Join New Zealand's leading arts and live entertainment organisation
- Bring your strong administrative skills and passion for events
- Permanent, full-time position
Listed two days agoat Auckland City MissionOur Office Administrator provides front of house support to our clients and staff and is a key part of our tight knit team. Listed three days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Temps required for a range of roles based in Auckland
- Temping Opportunities - Auckland Wide
- Pay rates $22 - $40 per hour
- Opportunities starting Immediately
Listed three days agoat Randstad - Business Support
Great Office Administrative Support role!
Fast paced and varied environment within a great collaborative team environment
- Great office coord/admin opportunity with competitive salary package
- up to 12 month assignment with opportunities to go Perm
- Fast paced, varied role based in CBD
Listed two days agoat Department of Corrections
Your role will entail day-to-day administration duties, including reception, scheduling and appointments, travel bookings and database management.
- Permanent position
- Rewarding and challenging position
- Ongoing opportunities for development and growth
Listed five days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A great opportunity to work as part of a great project team working for a progressive company with a great culture!
- Great offices in Auckland's city fringe
- Competitive salary package + great company benefits
- Be the go to person to support not only your team but the wider office
Listed six days agoat photosport ltdWe are a leading sports photography business in the media industry based in Newmarket looking for a part time office assistant. Listed three days agoat AUB GROUP NZ LIMITEDOffice Administrator to be the 'oil' in the cogs of our small but busy corporate office. Listed five days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
If you thrive working within a busy and fast paced role where there is a lot going on around you, then this could be the role for you!
- Busy, varied and challenging role, in a fun, lively, down-to-earth team
- Fantastic company culture, that values initiative and creativity. Social team
- A role that will allow you to show your full potential. Vacancy due to promotion
Listed six days agoat The Loft Group
Join one of Auckand's most well established and highly regarded private medical practices, working as part of a friendly team.
- Leading Private Medical Practice
- Supportive and collaborative team
Listed five days agoat The University of AucklandJoin a supportive and passionate team can bring your strong admin skills to deliver high-quality reception services. Listed six days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdFantastic short & long-term front-line temping opportunities with fabulous companies primarily in creative industries needed asap! Listed two days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Utilise your PA and Team Admin experience in this part time role! Work part time hours that suit your life style!
- 22.5 hours a week | Auckland CBD |
- Immediate start - Temp role for 6 months
- $30 per hour + Holiday Pay
Listed two days agoat Auckland Museum
Support the team delivering income to the business via a blend of fundraising activities, through the provision of efficient administration support.
- Work at a much-loved culture and heritage organisation
- Be a vital member of the development and fundraising team
- Permanent and full time opportunity
Listed four days agoat Huadu NZWe are a fast growing business. Now we need a responsible administrative and accounting staff. Listed two days agoat Blackmarket.co.nz Ltd
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic junior support staff member to assist our sales team in our peak sales period, October – December.
- Entry into the hospitality industry.
- Opportunities to upskill in wine knowledge and administration management.
- A relaxed and close-knit team who like to work together
Listed three days agoat Horizon Recruitment
This busy practice is looking for an experienced Medical Secretary to help see them through the winter period whilst they recruit!
- - Great Central location close to public transport
- - Busy role with a great team of proffesionals
- - Meet people from all walks of life and make a real diffirence!
Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Enjoy working 4 hour shifts anytime between 9 and 5pm. Use your Incisive DB experience assisting a small but busy clinic in Newmarket
- Busy Medical Reception
- 4 hours shifts
- Great Team
Receive new jobs for this search by email