Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat IT Engine Limited
Full time level 1 helpdesk support and scheduling
- Growing IT Services business
- Albany location
- Great team environment
This is a featured jobat Co-op Money NZ
Based in Newmarket, Auckland we are seeking a Service Desk Analyst who is ready to take the next step in their career
- Permanent - Full Time
- Opportunity to work in a fun, collaborative environment
- Based in Newmarket, Auckland
Listed four days agoat Advanced Personnel Services Ltd
We are looking for a knowledgeable, social and ambitious Service Desk Analyst to Join our high performing team
- A competitive salary
- A social and fun loving team
- Opportunity for real growth with a well respected company
Listed nineteen hours agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
Start your IT career with Ricoh. Resolve your colleagues' IT challenges. No phone queue - not contact centre based.
- Level 1 Engineer role – Not contact centre based – no phone queue
- Internal IT Team – support your Ricoh colleagues
- January 2020 start - Great first job for a recent IT graduate
Listed nine days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed two days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandPermanent opportunities within our Enterprise level Service Desk Operation in Auckland. Listed two days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Help Desk for leading MSP, great team, good $$, Level 1&2, career growth options Join this cool busy team!
- Work for Nationwide MSP, provide remote Level 1&2 Support to Customers
- Must have Level 2 experience, MS Server Admin skills
- Join NZ's largest MSP, great career growth prospects, certifications & training
Listed eight days agoat Private Advertiser*Great opportunity to grow your skills with exposure to the latest technologies *Central City location *Supportive team environment Listed twenty hours agoat Fujitsu New ZealandOpportunity for a Systems Engineer to work with a brand-new enterprise level client in Auckland. Listed nine days agoat Appoint Limited
Supporting over 1000 users in an enterprise environment. Inclusive fun team with support and some raining provided.
- Fringe CBD location
- Support and Training Provided
- Immediate Start
Listed seventeen hours agoat First Focus IT P/L
Deep tech. skills? Worked in MSPs? Real people person? Looking for that next big step? Join us now!
- Competitive salary with real opportunities for upward progression
- Join an awesome team of talented, dedicated professionals
- Award winning company with a genuinely great culture
Listed four days agoat Robert Half TechnologyPremium finance company looking for an exceptional IT Support Engineer to take over their internal infrastructure and make the role their own. Listed twelve days agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
Exciting opportunity for a Support Engineer to join a great team in a growing company
- Work with cutting edge innovative IOT technologies!
- Newmarket location
- Permanent role with great learning opportunities
Listed three days agoat Kiwibank
This is very much a face to face, customer focused job with little to no time to hide behind equipment!
- Exciting Auckland based role at Kiwibank
- Join this changing customer focused team
- Are you passionate about delivering to your customers?
Listed sixteen hours agoat McCarthyFinchWe're looking for an Intern to join our AI team and help out with training AI models, automation, cleaning data and knowledge graph maintenance. Listed eight days agoat VetPartners Australia Pty Ltd
Are you a highly capable Level 2 Technical Support Engineer, with exceptional troubleshooting and amazing customer service skills? We want you!
- Competitive Salary
- Latest Technology
- Great Team
Listed seventeen hours agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Ensure all services delivered comply with UDC / ANZ Group governance requirements, policies, processes and standards.
- Be the point of contact of various customer service within UDC’s business
- Join a supportive and engaged team based in Central Auckland!
- An entry-level role in a vibrant, dynamic & fast-paced environment
Listed three days agoat JNJ Management Ltd
Engage with a well-established IT network, system, helpdesk & training, provide solution on graphic design, webpages and social media for all venues.
- work in an international investment and management company
- take the leadership in managing IT system operation, maintenance and upgrades
- wider exposure and opportunity to do and learn new things
Listed four days agoat Travel CornerWe are looking for an ICT Technician who has good experience in computer repairing, networking, Database, Website management and more. Listed three days agoat Auckland TransportWe're building new capabilities across technology, process and our people to deliver better customer service outcomes. Listed eleven days agoat Ember
We are looking for a Full-Time IT Help Desk Administrator to be the first point of contact and to provide first level IT support to Ember employees.
- Work for a charitable organisation
- Do work that matters
- Progress your career
Receive new jobs for this search by email