Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Design & Architecture Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Uniko
Immediate start for a Senior. Full Stack .NET Developer - .NET Core, Azure, CI & CD, MVC - long term contract with Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation Project
- .NET Core | Azure | DevOps with CI & CD
- Awesome Team with great leadership and collaborative culture
This is a featured jobat Halo Consulting Ltd
Join a progressive and high performing organisation with a true purpose in this newly created role of 'IT Security Manager'
- Drive the security strategy, roadmap and technical execution across 'The Fund'
- Strong cybersecurity focus
- Competitive salary and benefits, attractive offices, Britomart location
Listed forty six minutes agoat Graham ConsultingJoin this fantastic NZ owned company, with a large presence spanning the entire country! Listed twenty one hours agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed four days agoat NZCompare
NZ Compare helps Kiwis compare and save on things like broadband, power and financial products. We are here to do all the hard work and save you time.
- Flexible hours
- City fringe location
Listed eleven days agoat Walker AndersenCity Fringe location, handy to the train station, immediate start $24-$27 per hour plus 8% holiday pay. Listed seven days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Like the sound of a positive and warm culture, support from your colleagues and a central location?
- Standard Business Hours
- Great Company Culture
- Collaborative and positive atmosphere
Listed one day agoat Green Cross Health
Fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our well established in-house graphic design team and make your mark on the NZ retail landscape
- In house, well established team.
- Full Time, permanent position.
- A role where you will gain a lot of experience and will have previous experience
Listed five days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Are you an experienced Finance Administrator, who is available immediately and looking a flexible part time role? If yes, this is the role for you!
- Immediate Start
- Location: Auckland Central
- Part Time - 20 hours a week
Listed eleven days agoat Clemenger Group
Come join Australasia's leading creative shopper marketing agency
- Incredibly supportive team with a very low staff turnover
- Plenty off-street parking available
- Highly creative and award winning work
Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserA part-time role of 16 hours per week for an Accounts Assistant to process accounting data & provide support to the Accountant. Listed twenty one hours agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
We are kicking off our search for our Business Owner - BSS, who will be responsible for the creation and ongoing management of the streams backlog!
- Work for a growing and innovative company!
- Award winning culture and exceptional perks and benefits
- Convenient Auckland central located offices
Listed seventeen hours agoat Storage King* Join a fast growing, successful Australian market leader
* Flexible, team players who enjoy challenge
* Great location Listed seven days agoat Briscoe Group
Our brands are household names throughout New Zealand: Briscoes Homeware, Rebel Sport and Living & Giving.
- Permanent/full-time position
- Central location
- Staff Discount
Listed twelve days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed five days agoat The Print CompanyThe Print Company are seeking to employ an experienced accounting administrator, including accounts payable and receivable. Listed four days agoat The University of Auckland
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Delivery Manager to lead and coach a team of analysts.
- Lead a team of high performing analysts
- Unique and exciting environment
- Great benefits
Listed four days agoat Devoli LimitedAre you a customer service focused, engineering support star? Then we need to talk. Listed six days agoat Watercare Services Limited
Due to company growth and our increased focus on strengthening our digital operation we are looking for a Vendor and Contract Administrator
- Close proximity to public transport
- Income protection and Life insurance
- On-going training and development
Listed six days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Design company needs an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their dynamic and successful business, strong technical & solid accounts exp needed!
- Freemans Bay location; dynamic urban design company
- Permanent part time role
- Varied, busy role with future opportunity for growth
Receive new jobs for this search by email