Legal, Engineering, Government & Defence, CEO & General Management, Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Summerset
Manage compliance. Act on large property developments. Draft/Negotiate commercial contracts. Assist business partners with key projects.
- Fantastic remuneration and benefits
- Great career development opportunities
- Join a supportive and enthusiastic team
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Litigation department of a medium sized law firm looking for lawyer / law clerk
- Court Appearances
- Client Interactions
- Real Legal Work
Listed nineteen hours agoat TVNZ
The Campaign Operations team have a fantastic graduate entry level opportunity.
- Would you enjoy processing and optimising media campaigns?
- Implement and handle advertising campaigns.
- Work for one of New Zealand's best known and most trusted brands.
Listed two days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedOur Social Producer creates and publishes audience-centric content focusing on driving audience to our digital and broadcast platforms. Listed seven days agoat Biomed LimitedElectrical and mechanical maintenance Electrical trade certificate of EST A + B an advantage Listed three days agoat Clemenger Group
Come join the world's leading creative agency
- Be a part of the global BBDO Network
- Create award winning work
- Work across a diverse range of projects
Listed seven days agoat Review Publishing Co LtdDeadline savvy graduate with excellent skills, writing experience preferred, confidence, personality & self-motivation vital Listed one day agoat New Zealand Companion Animal Council
The New Zealand Companion Animal Council is a forum representing the Companion Animal (pets!) welfare industry in New Zealand. Location is flexible.
- Make a real difference to the lives of New Zealand’s animals!
- Help ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation
- Be part of an experienced, collegial team with a strong work ethic
Listed three days agoat Covert TheatreEfficient management of the daily operation of The Covert Theatre within budget, while supporting and maintaining its unique culture. Listed three days agoat QJumpersA graduate engineer is required to join our existing team in Auckland. Listed four days agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutor New Zealand Police Auckland Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $75,594 - $116,123 Multiple positions available Listed eight days agoat Wilson Group
Are you seeking for a new challenge and want to work in an environment where the focus is on helping the community?
- Great career option for people aspiring to work in law enforcement in the future
- Full training provided
- Supportive and close team environment
Listed fifteen hours agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Start the new year running a highly successful and growing engineering consultancy that specializes in the heavy engineering and manufacturing space
- Bay of Plenty based
- Project Delivery / Maintenance
- Engineering Consultancy
Listed three days agoat Dentsu Aegis Network
Isobar is a global digital agency, united by our mission to transform businesses, brands and people's lives with the creative use of digital.
- Fun and Vibrant Work Environment
- Collaborative Teams
- Exciting Work
Listed two days agoat Portfolio Recruitment (Auckland) Limited
Our client an agency who specialize in creating data driven customer experiences, are looking for an Account Executive to join their team.
- Junior agency role
- Email marketing focus
- Strong team culture
Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
Lifewise is at an exciting point in its evolution as an organisation, and seeks a senior leader to drive the organisation forward.
- Iconic organisation in the non-profit-sector
- Strategic and visionary leadership role
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
A can-do attitude, strong attention to detail and a curious mindset will make our new Programmatic Exec' successful.
- Opportunity to join the Media Agency of the Year
- Strong focus on learning, development and progression
- Discounted life & health insurance, gym memberships and heaps more perks!
Listed eight days agoat McHugh Media LtdMiNDFOOD is looking for a passionate and creative Art Director to join its growing Auckland team. Listed two days agoat BNZ
Key role which acts as a strategic legal adviser on BNZ's consumer credit activity and other banking, products and financial markets activity.
- Join one of New Zealand's leading in-house legal teams
- Challenging role, with great career development
- Enjoy 6 weeks annual leave
Listed four days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedWe are looking for an executive producer with newsroom experience to join the Newshub Digital Podcast team. Listed three days agoat Mercury
Lead the customer acquisition & attraction journey teams across all residential & small commercial segments and brands.
- Reporting to General Manager of Digital and Retail
- Newly created role - Leader of Leaders
- Lead development of digital channels
Listed three days agoat Overdose Digital
We are on the hunt for a strong leader for client success and project management in a leading eCommerce organisation.
- Senior role in a leading eCommerce organisation
- Excellent portfolio of clients
- Ability to to shape and influence the business and industry
Receive new jobs for this search by email