Hospitality & Tourism, Nursing - Midwifery, Neo-Natal, SCN & NICU Jobs in Auckland CBD Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nineteen hours agoat Jetconnect Limited
Jetconnect is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Qantas Group looking for new First Officers based in New Zealand
- Working in a close knit Flight Crew team
- Operate regular public transport flights on a Boeing 737-800
- Qantas Group benefits, including staff travel
Listed five days agoat Jetconnect Limited
•Want to share the Spirit of Qantas from the heart of New Zealand? •Auckland Based Cabin Crew Positions available NOW!
- Long and Short Haul Positions available
- Assessment centres filling quickly
- REGISTER NOW www.jetconnect.co.nz
Listed six days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Opportunity for an experienced Barista to join a friendly team within a busy Café, based in a vibrant office near the viaduct!
- Monday - Friday, no weekend hours!
- Shared office space with office dogs and excellent networking opportunities
- Varied role until at least June with potential to be extended
Listed two days agoat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Join the dynamic world of events and bring your experience booking corporate, retail, wholesale or airline travel.
- Work alongside a passionate, creative and talented events management team
- Enjoy great career growth opportunities and have a lot of fun along the way
- Discounted travel + free and confidential health and financial advice
Listed eight days agoat Good Group Limited
This job is all go: taking orders, running food, clearing tables, making drinks and even a bit of cooking. There is never a dull moment!
- Busy venue that values attitude over experience - we can teach you everything!
- Flexible rosters and hours to work around whatever else you have going on.
- Above market remuneration and other awesome benefits
Listed six days agoat Millennium Hotels and Resorts
We are on the hunt for enthusiastic and experienced Hotel Duty Managers to join our team in a varied and exciting role.
- Want to Get Social?
- Varied and exciting support role,working across multiple departments
- Join Auckland’s #1 hotel on TripAdvisor
Listed two days agoat TFE HotelsAre you passionate about guest service? Are you organised, efficient & have an eye for detail? Join our fun & professional housekeeping team at Adina! Listed five days agoat Sabato Limited
An exciting Monday - Friday opportunity in Mt Eden.
- Great team culture
- Generous staff discounts on delicious food!
- Learn new skills and grow
Listed eight days agoat Heritage Hotel Management Limited
As a Part Time Receptionist in our Front Office team, you will be responsible for providing our guests a friendly welcome to our hotel.
- Part Time role in our friendly Front Office Team
- Internal career development and training provided
- Access to some great discounts including staff accommodation nights & discounts
Listed twenty hours agoat AHS HospitalityAn opportunity for Housekeeping Room Attendants to join our team in Auckland Listed nine days agoat Grand Millennium Hotel AucklandGrand Millennium hotel Auckland has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist to join their Front Office Team Listed nine days agoat Millennium Hotels and ResortsCopthorne Auckland City has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Receptionist/Reservationist to join the existing Front Office Team. Listed one day agoat Little Melba 151 Queen Street
This is an awesome opportunity to work in a busy 5 day cafe in the heart of the CBD.
- Sandwich and cabinet food maker extraordinaire wanted for corporate 5 day cafe
- No weekends or nights
Listed thirteen hours agoat 2evolve Pty LtdLooking to make the move from Hospitality into a New and Exciting Sales Environment? Come and join our Buzzing CBD Call Centre! Listed two days agoat Bravo – The Hospitality Experts
We are now hiring 5 x KITCHEN HANDS & CATERING ASSISTANTS. Looking for quality workers only!!!
- Temporary / Casual / Flexible work - UP TO 40 HOURS PER WEEK
- Location 1 - Auckland Central (mostly inner city and Eden Terrace)
- Location 2 - South Auckland (from Penrose to Manukau/Wiri - own car essential)
Listed twelve days agoat Everest Serviced ApartmentsEverest is making its mark in Auckland and we want you to make your mark in our Front Office operation! Listed two days agoat Solstice Group LimitedHas another summer in hospitality got you demotivated? Has the same role started to get repetitive and stale? Not sure what to turn your hand to? Listed two days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for people with a current Duty Managers's certificate to work at events in Auckland
- A fun and variety packed role with growth potential
- Work when and where you want to, choosing shifts that fit with your schedule
- Fantastic hourly rates
Listed seventeen hours agoat Great Catering CompanyLoyal, hardworking, reliable multi-taskers, kitchen hands, drivers, stores person required. Listed fifteen hours agoat Massimo Two Ltd.Location: Princes Wharf. What we do: Airbnb/Short term accommodation management. Position: Onsite, Operations Management To do: day to day tasks
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education