Construction, Community Services & Development, Management Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Auckland City Mission
The Crisis Care & Community Service team at the Auckland City Mission is seeking a positive, resilient, energetic Assessment Professional to join
- Excellent computer skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- To be physically fit
- February 2020 start
Listed four days agoat Family Planning
Family Planning is looking for a Health Promoter who is passionate about sexual health, healthy relationships and equity.
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Listed four hours agoat Auckland CouncilAuckland Council's Waste Solutions Team is delivering an exciting programme of work that will transform the way services are developed. Listed seven days agoat Motutapu Restoration TrustVolunteer Coordinator for conservation organisation that works on a Hauraki Gulf island. The role will suit someone who can work from home. Listed seven days agoat Cityside Baptist ChurchWe are seeking a creative, enthusiastic and authentic Christian leader to co-ordinate our vibrant teenage ministry! Listed four days agoat Kainga Ora
We are looking for a Portfolio Manager to join our team
- Permanent full time role
- Based in our Greenlane Auckland Office
- Annual Salary of $117,000 plus five weeks annual leave and a suite of insurances
Listed five days agoat Kainga Ora
We are currently recruiting for an Asset Manager who will help support future demand requirements in our Complexes portfolio
- Full time secondment or fixed term opportunity until December 2020
- Based in our Auckland Office
- Annual Salary of $98,500 plus five weeks annual leave
Listed seven days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Help the Samoa Family Health Association in delivering programmes that support the needs of youth in Samoa.
- Play a key role in developing and delivering effective youth programmes in Samoa
- 1-year assignment in Apia - costs covered!
- Work alongside an NGO to support and motivate young people in Samoa
Listed three days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are looking for dedicated Support Workers with a wide variety of availability to support our clients based in Central Auckland - Apply Today! Listed six days agoat Spectrum Care
Spectrum Care Trust supports people with intellectual disabilities to live great lives within their communities.
- Challenging and rewarding role
- Lead a team of staff
- Central Auckland Location
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserThe Sustainability Fieldworker role is to facilitate the development and implementation of a Zero Carbon Plan for the Anglican Diocese of Auckland. Listed four days agoat Quantum Ltd.
We are seeking proactive, autonomous, detail oriented, Senior Project Managers to join our dynamic, boutique professional team
- genuine career development/progression toward directorship/shareholding
- working on a wide range and variety of interesting and challenging projects
- working in a close, supportive, social team environment
Listed five days agoat Vinci Construction Grands Projets
The Mined Tunnel Superintendent will coordinate all mining activities on site and supervise field personnel.
- Develop and maintain collaborative and supportive relationships
- Outstanding career opportunity to lead and manage large scale tunneling teams
- Join NZ's largest infrastructure project
Listed seven days agoat Preston & Blythe
Well known NGO and service delivery driven organization is looking for an experienced Mental Health / AOD to join their team on a 32 hour work week!
- 32 hour work week
- Free essential on the job training offered
- Opportunity to develop yourself and career
Listed five days agoat Cachet Group
Cachet Auckland studio is looking for a highly skilled and passionate Site Manager to join the team - 6 month contract with real potential for perm!
- Real opportunity to progress into a permanent role with a market leader in D&C
- Would you enjoy delivering some of NZ's most high profile fitout projects?
- High-level construction position managing sites across NZ
Listed five days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Support the NGO division of the Ministry of Women, Youth, Sports & Social Affairs in reviewing and developing an updated strategic plan.
- Share your NGO management experience with a government ministry
- Help improve the wellbeing of local communities by supporting & empowering NGOs
- 1 year assignment in Kiribati - costs covered
Listed twenty three minutes agoat Beyond Recruitment - Winner – Best Innovation –2018 Global Recruiter Awards
A smaller yet upbeat office culture with high standards is looking for a motivated PM to be part of the businesses strategy for growth
- Role with more autonomy, ownership with possibility of Directorship
- Cost and project management consultancy
- Build your personal brand/team with support from Director
Listed seven days agoat Auckland TransportAs a Senior Community Transport Coordinator, you will play a leadership role in the development, coordination, delivery and monitoring. Listed three days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: Auckland CBDAuckland CBD$110000.00 - $120000.00 p.a. + + vehicle + healthclassification: ConstructionConstructionsubClassification: ManagementManagement
A business providing subcontractor carpentry on a labour-only basis, and one of the Country's employers of choice, are looking for an Auckland leader.
- Subcontractor, part of a larger main contractor committed to 'people first'
- Maintain and grow the profile of reputable partners on commercial projects
- A business who celebrate ambition, commerciality and accountability
Listed five days agoat Beyond Recruitment - Winner – Best Innovation –2018 Global Recruiter Awards
Well run Auckland main contractor with an upbeat team culture needs a Site based Project Manager to meet further upswing in job pipeline
- Sole charge on site role reporting to GM
- Run commercial jobs $4M - $6M
- Project spread across refurbishments, healthcare, education, commercial offices
Receive new jobs for this search by email