Full Time Information & Communication Technology, Education & Training Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat OneNet Limited
We are seeking a highly successful Enterprise Business Development Manager to grow our business.
- Excellent base income, uncapped commission on recurring subscription revenue
- Future increases based on performance
- Leadership and personal development a strong focus
This is a featured jobat Flintfox International Ltd
Flintfox is looking for a talented software sales professional to join our growing business!
- Generous bonus allowance linked to performance
- Join one of Microsoft’s biggest and most strategic software partners
- Enterprise scale software solution - global offices, clients in 24 countries
Listed two days agoat Customise Talent Group
Outstanding opportunity for a SQL DBA to join a well known, consumer focused, NZ success story
- Real-time Data | SQL | BI environment
- CBD Auckland based | College Hill
- Inclusive and Creative Culture
Listed two days agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyThe School of Engineering Computer and Mathematical Sciences is inviting applications for the position of Assistant School Registrar. Listed one day agoat Stats NZ
If you are a passionate and talented person relishes the idea of becoming part of NZ’s data ecosystem, then come join our team!
- Digital Business Services
- Permanent - Full Time
- Auckland based
Listed one day agoat Blerter
Product Owner for our core Product in the event operations industry.
- Help develop a product that is at the heart of sport and entertainment events
- High performing team thrives in a fast-growing tech, start-up environment.
- Deep understanding of Events planning, structure and challenges
Listed five days agoat The JET ProgrammeWork in Japan on the JET Programme! We need Assistant Language Teachers and Coordinators for International Relations to work in Japan in 2020 Listed five hours agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Get involved in the delivery of digital products that touch the lives of all New Zealanders!
- Based in a stunning workspace in Parnell... and we have office dogs!
- Work with a talented, creative and passionate Digital crew
- Utilise your Agile delivery experience
Listed five days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Train and coach new and existing staff on software applications that support project and administrative processes and activities.
- Are you an expert presenter and facilitator of learning?
- Bring your excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave (pro rata)
Listed two days agoat Auckland UniServices LimitedWe have an opportunity to lead the coordination of workshop/learning content with key university stakeholders as Learning Coordinator at UniServices! Listed fourteen hours agoat The University of AucklandThe role presents fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression. Listed one day agoat Infor (New Zealand)Infor Consultancy Services works with clients with the aim of reducing costs while increasing customer service and business efficiency. Listed two days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Be part of transforming a team into a lean Agile, Dev-Ops shop. Bring Quality Assurance to the forefront of every initiative for Wealth Technology.
- Plenty of flexible working options available; flexi-place, flexi-time
- CBD location in fantastic offices. Engaging, dynamic environment
- Excellent benefits package on offer, including Southern Cross Health Insurance
Listed ten days agoat The University of Auckland
We are looking for a team member who is equally as passionate as we are about education in innovation and entrepreneurship, and supporting students.
- Work with collaborative individuals motivated to make an impact
- Utilise your organisational skills in this dynamic role
- A diverse, inclusive and flexible working environment
Listed one day agoat Media Design School
Manage the day to day operations of Media Design School and support the ongoing success and growth of Laureate Australia and New Zealand (LANZ)
- Join a global network of professionals, academics and educators
- Support and implement our strategy for success and future growth in NZ
- Permanent Full Time position based at our Media Design School Campus, Auckland
Listed one day agoat Infosys limitedHiring Senior Associate Consultant for PowerApps & Common Data Model, Power BI Reporting and Administration. Listed five days agoat Hays Information Technology
Looking for a Systems Administrator experienced with Veeva Vault to work for a global organisation in Auck CBD
- Veeva Vault
- Auckland CBD
- Excellent salary
Listed twelve hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting to cover the Survey Project Manager role while the incumbent is on extended leave.
- Bring your ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Receive a competitive salary and five weeks' annual leave
- Join a good working environment and positive culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email