Information & Communication Technology, Administration & Office Support Jobs in Ashburton Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Midlands Nutritional Oils Ltd
Provide strong customer service and sales support for our range of finished products to ensure the highest quality product is provided.
- Want to join a dynamic, vibrant and fast paced environment!
- A well-recognised and innovative Mid Canterbury based company
- Using your strong administration skills
Listed twenty three days agoat Personnel Placements
Administrator / Receptionist required to cover front office reception along with financial processing and reporting on a weekly/monthly basis.
- 40 hours full time permanent or job share opportunity
- Brand new modern premises
- Hourly rate dependant on skill set
Listed eighteen days agoat Active Print & PromotionWe are looking for a naturally driven superstar with a solution-based mindset and excellent multi-tasking skills. Listed eighteen days agoat Harvey Norman• Work for a market leader
• Fantastic team environment
• Lead a successful, stable Administration team Listed one day agoat HydroTech Ltd
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your role is responsible for supporting the Auckland Field Operations team.
- Do you have Operations Administration experience?
- Customer Service experience?
- Attention to detail and enjoy a dynamic work environment?
Listed nine days agoat Integrated Control TechnologyFast-paced and innovative NZ owned manufacturer of cutting-edge access-control and security solutions seeks Customer Services star Listed twenty two days agoat Auckland BioSciences
We have an amazing opportunity, for that special someone to join our rapidly growing business at our new head office in Albany
- Fast growing company
- Opportunity for progression
Listed ten days agoat Strata Networks LimitedLevel 2 Service Desk Technician position available for someone to join our fast paced IT Service Desk team based in Rosedale, North Shore. Listed seventeen days agoat RBMSIT Support person for ICT provider in Rosedale Listed twenty one days agoat TaxLab Limited
C# developer with solid commercial experience wanted. Angular, Web-API and TDD advantageous.
- Cutting edge tech
- Learn new skills
- No bureaucracy or admin
Listed fifteen days agoat Straker Translations LtdThis role involves design and development of the user experience (UX) for the web and mobile components of our in house platform. Listed twenty two days agoat Navico Auckland LtdInnovative Global Company ~~ North Shore location ~~ Flexible work environment ~~ Social team ~~ Competitive benefits ~~ Challenging & fast paced ~~ Listed eighteen days agoat Artrix Ltd
Artrix is seeking an experienced Senior Game Designer to join our growing team of experienced developers on some very exciting up and coming games!
- Competitive Salary
- Fun working environment!
- North Shore Based
Listed ten days agoat Lychgate Funerals
Lychgate Funerals Administrator
- Dynamic, friendly office
- Possible flexible hours
- Varied and interesting work
Listed twenty nine days agoat Wakefields Lawyers LtdWe are seeking a talented and vibrant administration superstar to fill this new role in our growing firm. Listed fifteen days agoat XequalsAwesome junior position for a skilled new entrant to the industry, recent graduate or self-motivated and passionate web developer. Listed twenty two days agoat ZX Security LtdZX Security is looking for a penetration tester to work within our rapidly growing team of awesome people. Listed eighteen days agoat StarNow.com
We’re looking for an Intermediate UX Designer to join the StarNow team, where you’ll be designing meaningful product improvements for our website!
- Develop intuitive & delightful interfaces for our main website and iPhone app
- Let your creativity shine by producing unique web and print marketing collateral
- Work for one of the best NZ workplaces (IBM & EX18 awards finalist 2016 - 2018)
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education