Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development, Health, Safety & Environment Jobs in All WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen hours agoat Wise Group
Creating work connections: supporting people to live their dreams
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Based in Wellington
Listed one day agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
A great opportunity presents itself for an experienced and successful CRM specialist to make a difference
- Acquisition strategy and implementation
- Professional Donor Stewardship
- Charity Focus
Listed thirteen days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Great opportunities for strong donor relations candidates in the non-profit sector
- Direct Marketing
- Donor Stewardship
- Campaign Management
Listed twenty seven days agoat Execucare NZ
Barnardos is New Zealand's leading children's charity, doing more for Kiwi kids.
- Attention to detail and great negotiation skills are needed to maintain this
- Implement the fast paced and busy grants calendar
- Join a friendly, outgoing team in new Tory Street offices
Listed sixteen days agoat Fluid Engineering
Our client is a reputable company seeking a Project Manager to deliver engineering and distribution tenders and be involved in engineering projects.
- Join a reputable organisation within the electrical distribution sector
- Live within the idyllic area of Central Otago- relocation support available
- Utilise your skills and experience in a rewarding and challenging position
Listed one day agoat Sustainability TrustThe Wellington Regional Healthy Housing Group is seeking an Executive Officer to manage the Group’s activities and assist in achieving our 2025 Vision Listed six days agoat McLaren Associates Ltd - Winner SEEK Small Recruitment Agency of the Year 2019
Pivotal role with plenty of scope to add your mark and use your creativity in an interesting and unique organisation.
- Exciting new role – lead an effective major gifts programme
- Unique experience to make a positive impact in communities across Aotearoa
- Plenty of opportunity for continuing professional development
Listed ten hours agoat RobLawMax Recruitment
Carpenters needed in the Wellington Region. Start immediately. Call us today.
- Immediate Start
- On Going Work
- Competitive Rates
Listed seven days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
The Regional Relationship Manager is responsible for the establishment, maintenance and relationship with our significant donors.
- Develop and deliver an annual work plan
- Bring your excellent analytical skills
- Join a motivated and dedicated team
Listed fourteen days agoat TNC New Zealand Trust
The Associate Director of Development will play a lead role in developing important relationships to support our conservation outcomes
- Join us as we make a positive impact on Conservation!
- Global Organisation
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Listed thirteen days agoat people&co.
The Operations Manager is part of VSA's International Programmes Unit. It leads a team who are responsible for supporting VSA’s country programmes.
- Seeking high level people leadership and operational management skills
- Wellington based
- Career role in NFP sector
Listed thirteen days agoat Oranga Tamariki
A great opportunity has become available for an experienced Coordinator.
- Fast paced work environment
- On-going professional development
- Help make a difference
Listed eight days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are currently looking for social workers to join our team in both Wellington and Porirua sites.
- The opportunities to work alongside a wider valued-based organisation
- To be able to work in a challenging and rewarding career
- Positive support in professional development opportunities
Listed ten days agoat DOWNER NZDowner is looking for a Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor to join our Infrastructure Projects team based in Wellington. Listed twenty three days agoat Maycroft Construction
The purpose of the HSE Officer is to provide a “hands on” style of leadership and support to the health, safety and wellbeing function of our business
- Be involved in a variety of construction projects
- Lead and support the implementation and maintenance of H&S processes/practices
- Join a passionate team with a great culture and company benefits
Listed three days agoat Fosterra Consulting GroupJoin a winner bringing solar power to wonderful international locations!
Engineer (electrical/mechanical or civil) wanted to bring their skills to t Listed twenty four days agoat Programmed Skilled Workforce
Lower Hutt based business is seeking an experienced Terminal Operator to hit the ground running. Great rates and career development on offer!
- Global Brand
- Great Rates and career growth on offer
- Working with a team of experienced operators
Listed eight days agoat Eighty4 Recruitment- Vibrant work environment with flexible culture - Opportunity for an experienced Surveyor to broaden their skill set - Wellington based projects
Receive new jobs for this search by email