Contract/Temp Jobs in All WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Public Outreach New Zealand
We are looking for Charity Representatives to join our team in beautiful Wellington!
- Help to save children in need!
- Hourly wage + Uncapped bonuses!
- Amazing culture and work environment!
This is a featured jobat G.J. Gardner Homes Kapiti/Wellington
G.J. Gardner Homes Kapiti / Wellington are seeking a highly driven and self-motivated sales professional to join our team.
- Grow your sales career with New Zealand's favourite home builder
- Develop your sales skill set with the unique 'G.J.'s way of selling.'
- Fantastic earning potential with uncapped commission
Listed four hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
We often have a multitude of temporary assignments within both Government and Private sector organisations, register your interest with us now!
- Available to start work immediately?
- We have ongoing temporary and fixed term assignments
- Roles pay around $20ph + 8% holiday pay
Listed five hours agoat Starfish Consulting
Ready to kick start a new contract for 2020?
- Porirua Location
- Interesting varied work
- Contract to June 2020
Listed six hours agoat EQUIP Recruitment Ltd
Storesperson/ forklift operators needed for warehousing and distribution Hutt Valley based
- Hutt Valley based
- On Site parking
- Monday - Friday work
Listed five hours agoat EQUIP Recruitment Ltd
Pick/ packers needed for shifts in Upper Hutt
- On call casual
- Work locally in Upper Hutt
- Reliable weekly pay
Listed three days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Great temporary role in central Wellington working across customer service and administration. Immediate start required.
- Willis Street location
- January start going through to the end of March
- Call centre and administration experience wanted
Listed three days agoat Enterprise Recruitment
Storesperson wanted ASAP! • Ongoing Work • $19+ per hour • Immediate Start We have an exciting opportunity for a stores person
- Ongoing Work
- $19+ Per Hour
- Temp to Perm potential
Listed five days agoat Randstad - Business SupportTemporary customer service representatives for a contact centre! Multiple roles available for upto 3 months. LEVIN BASED. Listed three days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Application Packagers needed to help build and rollout Windows 10.
- 6 & 10 month contract opportunities.
- Windows 10 Programme.
- Wellington CBD.
Listed six days agoat Ministry of Education
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Personal Assistant to support a group manager and policy director.
- Do you have a a positive can-do attitude?
- Bring your ability to deal with pressure in a mature way
- Work collaboratively to meet team administration needs
Listed four days agoat Greater WellingtonExciting Marketing and Communications Coordinator Role Listed three hours agoat Madison Recruitment LtdIf you love a fast paced day in the office, you love working with people & you're a perfectionist through and through please get in touch today! Listed six days agoat Tech Resource People LimitedService Desk Analyst needed for large corporate, 2-3 years experience corporate service desk, 12 month contract, $25-$35 per hour, Wellington CBD Listed six days agoat Randstad - Business SupportLooking for a part-time role that will challenge and stimulate you this year? Come and join a great global company in the heart of Wellington! Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Reception and Administrator assignment with the possibility for career growth.
- Immediate start
- Petone, Lower Hutt
- On-going, full time
Listed four days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
A great opportunity to work part time with flexible hours!
- Ideally immediate start! 1 or 2 or 3 day’s work
- Thorndon, right next to public transport
- Great hourly rate. $35.00 p/h + holiday pay
Listed three hours agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Showcase your top-notch administration and coordination skills within this highly-regarded Government agency
- 12-month fixed term assignment
- Flexible working arrangements available for the right applicant
- Administrative support to a busy Chief Information Officer
Listed three days agoat Wesley Community Action
We are seeking a Youth Worker who has skills in youth development, programme development, design and delivery.
- Do you have outstanding communication and engagement skills?
- Support children and young people and their families
- Demonstrate high energy and creativity
Receive new jobs for this search by email