Full Time Real Estate & Property, Waiting Staff Jobs in All WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty two days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
An excellent opportunity for an intermediate FM to be responsible for the day-to-day facilities management of their Auckland property portfolio
- Role based in Auckland CBD
- Amazing opportunity to develop your FM career
- Excellent and highly competitive salary package
Listed ten days agoat Everest – all about people
Is it time to move to an exciting, growing company?
- Can you manage multiple property projects and meet deadlines?
- Time to get off the tools and use your practical building knowledge?
- Are you a methodical, well-organised doer?
Listed four days agoat The University of Waikato
Are you an experienced asset manager with a strong focus on planning and delivery in a facilities operations setting?
- Newly created role within our Facilities Operations team
- Contribute to the strategic and operational plans of the Property Services unit
- Knowledge of University environment and the tertiary sector are an advantage
Listed six days agoat The Recruitment Network Ltd
If you know your way around the restaurant floor and if you feel at ease working large functions, then we want you on our team!
- Exciting locations
- Vibrant, Positive And Fun Working Environment
- Weekly pay cycle!
Listed twenty five days agoat Asset Recruitment Ltd
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to grow their skills in the Body Corporate space
- Previous experience within a property management or body corporate role
- Exceptional time management skills
- Fast paced team environment
Listed thirteen days agoat WSP
Be part of the collaboration
- Hamilton Location
- Defining Career Development
- Flexible working options
Listed thirteen days agoat REAP RecruitmentLodge Real Estate currently have opportunities for New & Experienced Salespeople to join their team in one of eight offices across the Hamilton region Listed seventeen days agoat REAP RecruitmentOpportunities throughout NZ | Existing & New Real Estate Salespeople | All Offices/Brands | Call NOW if you're thinking about a career in Real Estate Listed five days agoat Mitre 10Columbus Coffee at Cambridge Mitre 10 MEGA, is seeking an experienced barista & front of house superstar for our busy cafe. Listed eleven days agoat Join Our Team
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable property leasing star to join our Property Team.
- Cambridge based
- Multi-million dollar property portfolio
- Local government opportunity
Listed five days agoat Join Our Team
We have an exciting opportunity for a Property Officer to join our Strategic Property team!
- Are you a proactive, self-starter?
- Provide well-considered advice to internal and external customers
- Demonstrate your ability to build effective relationships
Listed fourteen days agoat LJ Hooker MatamataFull Time Property Management Position based in Matamata. Listed seven days agoat Building Recruitment Limited
SuperStar New Home Sales Consultant wanted for an amazing company with offices in Hamilton and Whangamata. Role for Whangamata offices.
- Homes built with integrity. quality and passion!
- Waikato's most awarded Master Builder
- Fantastic Culture - Amazing Team
Listed fourteen days agoat Southpark CorporationHigh end service experience with food and beverage. Available to do shift work and work weekends. Starting asap Listed three days agoat Huka LodgeHuka Lodge is New Zealand's oldest and most well-known luxury lodge, established in 1924,we are one of the finest accommodation providers in the world Listed twelve days agoat PGG Wrightson Real Estate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator/ Receptionist to join our team in Taupo on a full-time basis.
- Do you have Real Estate industry experience?
- Bring your proven time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrate your ability to work autonomously
Listed five hours agoat Private Group
We are looking for a sales professional who is motivated, organised and able to manage in a highly personalised manner
- Utilise your leadership experience to lead our Tremains Taupo Sales team
- Manage and motivate our Sales Consultants to deliver exceptional results
Listed twenty seven days agoat Harcourts TaupoGOING NO WHERE IN YOUR CURRENT JOB? Come and see what a Real Estate Sales career with Harcourts has to offer.
Receive new jobs for this search by email