Human Resources & Recruitment, Administration & Office Support, Real Estate & Property Jobs in All OtagoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Barnardos
Looking for a part time administration position, with felxible working hours, well this role is for you.
- Bring your great planning and organising skills
- Work with a great team of passionate people
- 10 hours per week, flexible working hours
Listed twenty three days agoat Connetics
Focus on contract administration, tender preparations, quotation documents, complex reporting and invoicing for the Project team.
- New role, new team, new opportunities
- Wanting to become part of a dynamic and forward thinking team
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
Listed nineteen days agoat PGG Wrightson Real Estate
This role is part of the sales management team in the Alexandra/Cromwell area. You will have the opportunity to work with the leaders in our business.
- Are you an energetic and results orientated team member?
- Directly contribute to our success
- Great team culture and great employee benefits
Listed seventeen days agoat Central Organics Ltd
We need a Personal Assistant to help our 3 Managers successfully run our post-harvest fruit Packhouse & other fruit growing related operations.
- Rural Location
- Organic Fruit Production
- Work with a small team
Listed six days agoat Caci Queenstown
Exciting opportunity to work for one of NZ's most iconic brands as a Part Time receptionist
- Exciting chance to join NZ’s leading skin & appearance clinics.
- Work with a supportive, professional, engaging team
- Access to clinic treatments, spot prizes, incentives
Listed four days agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
QLDC is seeking a motivated, high performing Contracts Administrator to be a part of our Infrastructure Maintenance and Operations team.
- Competitive market remuneration
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Discounted health and fitness club rates at our great facilities
Listed twelve days agoat Mitre 10
Seeking a part time role? Fixed term administration role has now become available in our HR/H & S department
- Monday to Friday role
- Potential to be flexible with hours
- Great team culture
Listed thirteen days agoat Findex
A professional job working with talented colleagues and an unreal office view!
- Best office views!
- Wonderful supportive team environment.
- Varied and diverse work.
Listed six days agoat MedRecruit
Do you have a keen eye for detail & accomplish your tasks with thoroughness & accuracy? Do you enjoy a team environment but like to work autonomously?
- Sociable hours – Full time, Monday - Friday.
- Great culture – Join a team of hard-working, fun-loving people.
- Supportive environment – Work collaboratively in a team to achieve results.
Listed nineteen days agoat Magic Memories Group LtdAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate & energetic Office Administrator to join our team on a full-time basis at our Queenstown Office! Listed nine days agoat Eichardt's Private HotelBased in Queenstown, New Zealand, Imperium Luxury Collection are now seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager. Listed twelve days agoat Recreational ServicesWe're on the look-out for an experienced Contract Administrator to support our Queenstown Lakes District team! Listed twenty days agoat Trojan Holdings Limited
We currently have a great opportunity to join our finance team based in central Queenstown in the role of Administration and Accounts Assistant.
- Great opportunity to make your next career move
- Work within a fun team amongst some seriously unique and exciting companies
- In the middle of the action, centre of Queenstown location
Listed twenty seven days agoat DKW Recruitment GroupUrgently looking for a skilled & keen 'Minute Taker' to work at the end of August! Listed ten days agoat Ngai Tahu Property
The Project Coordinator will assist the Project and Development Managers in organising our ongoing projects.
- Do you have a degree in property or related field of study?
- Knowledge of file management and other administrative procedures essential
- Develop your project coordination skills and your cultural competency
Listed ten days agoat Magic Memories Group Ltd
Looking for a challenging HS&W role or want more diversity then your current role, then apply now! Support both AUS and NZ and make a real difference.
- Opportunity to make a difference in HS&W across Australia and NZ
- Diverse & Challenging Role
- Opportunities to learn and be part of People & Culture initiatives
Listed twenty six days agoat St Joseph's School
You will need: Excellent people and communication skills. Experience using Google suite. Knowledge of XERO, MUSAC and Financial Manager an advantage.
- A unique position with diversity within the role .
- You will be working within a team and independently.
- The role will be to ensure the smooth & successful running of the school.
Listed three days agoat Cook Brothers Construction
We're looking for a proactive, passionate and approachable People and Performance Manager to motivate, drive and develop our team.
- Health Insurance
- Flexibile on location - Dunedin, Queenstown, Auckland or Christchurch
Listed eighteen days agoat Crescent Consulting
Liger Trading NZ Limited is an established global futures trader who are establishing a presence in the Queenstown region.
- Global organization at the forefront of financial markets.
- Lifestyle location
- Work in the most competitive areas in financial markets.
Receive new jobs for this search by email