Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All OtagoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Easy Access Company, 1999, Ltd
Warehouse branch manager overseeing inwards goods, stocking, dispatches and administration.
- Progressive international company
- Great team culture
- Management oppurtunity
Listed eleven hours agoat WSP Opus
WSP Opus - We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and now, that's where you come in
- Queenstown location
- Passionate team and excellent culture
- Diverse multi-disciplinary environment
Listed six days agoat Real JourneysReal Journeys require a Store Person at Walter Peak who can effectively order, handle and dispatch goods on a full time - permanent basis. Listed two days agoat WINGS RecruitmentFlight Instructors of all levels invited to guide visitors to the area by air and provide flight instruction. Apply now! Listed two days agoat Silver Fern Farms
We’re looking for a customer services superstar to be the face of Silver Fern Farms in our head office
- Be a part of a friendly & energetic team
- Excellent mix of administration and customer service
- Opportunity to join a great company
Listed three days agoat Caci
As the first point of contact for new customers you will love developing relationships to ensure our customers achieve the best results.
- Generous Treatment Allowance and a Product Allowance
- Training and Support provided
- Personal and career development opportunities
Listed seven days agoat FindexFindex are currently recruiting for a Junior Administrator to support our Client Services team in Dunedin. Listed seven days agoat Otago PolytechnicAre you a highly organised, committed person who values making a difference? Listed five days agoat BidfoodBidfood Dunedin is looking for a Warehouse Store Person to join the team providing market leading distribution solutions in Otago Listed six days agoat St John
Bring your high level admin skills to support our Area Committees and make a real difference in your local community ...
- Part time role, 30 hours per week
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Join one of NZ's most trusted charities!
Listed six days agoat Select Recruitment
Monday to Friday position within the exciting events industry! Experienced administrator required for workflow coordination and administration.
- Events industry office based role - 35 hours per week
- A self-starter is required for this varied and diverse role
- Friendly and diverse team to join
Listed five days agoat Southern District Health Board
Are you an organised person that is self-motivated to get the job done, who has the ability to work with a variety of people at all levels?
- Rare full-time permanent position has become available, due to retirement
- Manage the District Library Service with libraries in Dunedin and Invercargill
- Provide library resources and information services to staff
Listed one day agoat GenesisWe are looking for physically fit, energetic drivers with their class 2 licence Listed two days agoat Silver Fern Farms
Fixed term opportunity at our Finegand plant in Balclutha for a person to provide technical assistance at the plant.
- Maintenance of our Food Safety programme
- Ensure we are meeting our customer and regulatory requirements
- Work for NZ leading marketer, processor & exporter of premium quality red meat
Listed seven days agoat Logan HR Ltd
As Forest Supervisor you will be responsible for assisting in the planning, planting, growth, harvesting and protection of client’s forests.
- Do you have knowledge of forestry operations?
- Bring your strong ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Travel within the Otago region
Listed fifteen hours agoat Toll NZ
Toll NZ is looking for a Driver to join our Dunedin team. You will have a fantastic knowledge of the Otago region and have held a full Class 1 license
- Based in Dunedin
- Career development opportunities!
- Full class 1 license required
Listed six days agoat C3 Limited
Assist with log vessel loading by operating an On Vessel Digger to optimise log placement in the Ship's hold.
- Forestry or port experience preferred but not essential
- Log Grappling or Log Fleeting experience advantageous
- Strong Health & Safety focus
Listed eleven hours agoat Alliance Group LtdAn opportunity is now available at Alliance Group Pukeuri Plant for the position of Shepherd in the Sheep Yards Listed two days agoat Alliance Group LtdAn opportunity to grow your career leading a team while ensuring a safe workplace and quality product for the customer. Listed three days agoat Domino's Pizza NZDelivering pizzas and other products to customers....
Receive new jobs for this search by email