Marketing & Communications, Sport & Recreation Jobs in All Otago
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Active Adventures
This is a digital-focused role - we're looking for somebody who can show they've designed and implemented successful campaigns on a range of platforms
- Join our world class digital marketing team
- A career in one of the most beauiful & exciting locations in NZ
- Plenty of scope to be innovative
Listed five days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedCome join the team at Motor Trade Finance as a Marketing Administrator providing support to a professional committed team Listed four days agoat University of Otago
In this varied and fast-paced role, you can expect to be involved in end-to-end event coordination.
- Deliver professional event services across a portfolio
- Organise routine event requirements including venue bookings
- A flexible approach to working hours in necessary
Listed three days agoat University of Otago
In this role you will deliver professional event services across a portfolio of local, national and international events, typically large in size.
- Organise and manage event requirements and logistics
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- A flexible approach to working hours is necessary
Listed four days agoat Dunedin City Council
Assist in the organising of hire functions, whilst providing support to the retail business area and members of the Art Gallery team.
- Event and management and hospitality focus
- Fixed term 12 months
- A genuine interest in the arts
Listed ten days agoat CBG Health Research
If you answer yes to all of the above and looking for a positive change in 2019 you should apply.
- Are you interested in travel and transport?
- Are you an outgoing and engaging person?
- Do you enjoy interviewing people?
Listed four days agoat Southern District Health Board
As Communications Advisor in the Dunedin Hospital redevelopment team you will be at the leading edge of a development which will improve healthcare.
- Provide communications advice and expertise to the Southern DHB
- Bring along your media and marketing skills
- Opportunity to shine in the communications space
Listed ten days agoat Football SouthNewly created leadership role in a top performing sports organisation Listed twenty four days agoat Select RecruitmentGet your career underway in this Marketing assistant role with room for growth. Listed twelve days agoat King's High School
To provide an outstanding sporting platform and environment in which all students can succeed and excel at their chosen sport.
- Are you a passionate sports person looking to make a difference?
- Do you have the ability to think strategically and plan effectively?
- Can you deliver training programmes in a high performance school environment?
Listed two days agoat Blis Technologies
Lead the digital revolution at Blis Technologies and contribute to global growth in the health and wellness sector.
- Utilize your skill-set to contribute to growth
- Motivated team, Great products, Solid pipeline
- Hands-on, ability to make a difference
Listed twenty two days agoat Dunedin Casino
- • Paid meal break and meal provided
- • Ongoing training and development opportunities
- • Fully laundered uniforms
Listed twenty two days agoat Human Connections Group
A unique opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Leader to join this global organisation based from the Dunedin Head Office
- New Zealand organisation with international reach
- Senior Leadership Opportunity
- Innovative cancer diagnostic product which is saving lives across the world
Listed eighteen days agoat University of Otago
Provide strategic leadership across the University in all aspects of international marketing and recruitment.
- Lead and drive international recruitment and marketing strategy
- Seek out and lead business development projects
- Enjoy a competitive salary, five weeks' annual leave
Listed nine days agoat Oceana Gold (New Zealand) Ltd
An excellent opportunity for a Social and Digital Media student or graduate to gain experience - coordinate digital marketing across the operation.
- Leave a digital legacy
- Part-time, 12 months fixed-term
- Based at the largest gold mine in New Zealand
Listed three days agoat Numat LtdWe are looking for a customer-focused, creative, problem-solver to join our team in the Customer Service / Marketing Assistant role. Listed twenty three hours agoat Liquid DynamicsWebsite development and email marketing Listed nine days agoat Cardrona Alpine Resort Ltd
Cardrona Alpine Resort is looking for a digital marketing whizz to join its tight-knit Marketing team for the upcoming 2019 winter season & beyond.
- Working with innovative industry leaders at NZ’s most popular ski area
- Chairlift meetings, team shred sessions & a culture of learning & growth
- Job perks that are so sweet they’ll rival your mum’s apple crumble!
Listed nine days agoat Alpine GroupDigital Marketing Specialist required in Wanaka to help grow our online and direct marketing programs across our diverse tourism brands. Listed fifteen days agoat Skyline EnterprisesAn exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our team at Totally Tourism Ltd based in Frankton.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education